Artur Beterbiev vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk this Friday.

Really shocked that BoxNation doesn't even have it. So weird that a unification fight between two undefeated fighters isn't even gonna be shown. I guess if I wanna watch it, it'll have to be an illegal stream.
$15 on Fite

I don’t get why Eastern Europeans names always look like some bratty kid overturned a Scrabble board.

They see to get their shit together.

I don’t get why Eastern Europeans names always look like some bratty kid overturned a Scrabble board.

They see to get their shit together.
some people take Scrabble seriously

That's because there are 500x as many fights in the US as any of those places. In the US it's more related to the promotion and the "A Side" but in Europe or Montreal, when they had a hometown champion, it was nearly impossible to win a decision unless he was completely dominated.

Really, there 500x the fights is there? Fckin ridiculous statement.
Name some of them then. I’ll name as many in the US.

A lot of americans have names like that too.

Country of mutts

A lot Americans have Slavic surnames? That's obviously not true. They Anglicise their names to make them pronounceable to other English speakers.

A lot Americans have Slavic surnames? That's obviously not true. They Anglicise their names to make them pronounceable to other English speakers.
There's some weird ass names

I don't know about slavic in particular...it's not like there are billions of them to begin with so you can't expect that to be like an average name

But there are weird names.

There's some weird ass names

I don't know about slavic in particular...it's not like there are billions of them to begin with so you can't expect that to be like an average name

But there are weird names.

I can't think of a single American with a Slavic surname. The context was "Eastern European" surnames, which is why I said Slavic. You said there's "a lot" of Americans with "names like that".

I can't think of a single American with a Slavic surname. The context was "Eastern European" surnames, which is why I said Slavic. You said there's "a lot" of Americans with "names like that".
You know what slavic means right?

It's pretty broad.

You obviously know a few.

Stipe Miocic bro?

You know what slavic means right?

It's pretty broad.

You obviously know a few.

Stipe Miocic bro?

You know why Joey Diaz said the whole 'immigrant mentality' thing about Stipe? Because of his name. And there was a time when I thought Stipe was actually born in Croatia and was an immigrant, simply because of his name. It's rare for white Americans to have such a name like that. They almost always give their children simple English forenames, and Anglicise their surname. So for example Stipe Miocic would become Stephen Mitchell.

I just thought of one... Kelly Pavlik. Although Kelly isn't very Slavic, but Pavlik definitely is.

You know why Joey Diaz said the whole 'immigrant mentality' thing about Stipe? Because of his name. And there was a time when I thought Stipe was actually born in Croatia and was an immigrant, simply because of his name. It's rare for white Americans to have such a name like that. They almost always give their children simple English forenames, and Anglicise their surname. So for example Stipe Miocic would become Stephen Mitchell.

I just thought of one... Kelly Pavlik. Although Kelly isn't very Slavic, but Pavlik definitely is.
Joey Dewejko?

Yep, good one.
I guess Russia apparently counts?

I didn't know that....i guess i was probably wrong when i said there weren't billions of them....or at least a billion or so

Beterbiev and GSP are best friends, go to the same gym together etc.
saw a long video about them it was borderline gay

Beterbiev has been dropped by Jeff Page Jr & Callum Johnson. He clearly has a fragile chin. Gvozdyk however showed no signs of having a weak chin against massive puncher Stevenson. What are you talking about?
Hahahahahahahahaha

I am a boxing savant, now deal with it.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I am a boxing savant, now deal with it.

Deal with what? The result of the fight has nothing to do with what was being discussed (chin strength).

Back