Artur Beterbiev vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk this Friday.

Beet's face was pretty red, he took some solid shots too

Gvozdyk, surprisingly went out guns blazing

They both showed good chins

I seem to remember the only one who got legitimately hurt from a shot to the head was Beterbiev, at the end of the 6th. Beterbiev won from body shots. That's the story of the fight. This fight in no way proves Beterbiev has "triple the chin" of Gvodzyk.

Loser.

I made money betting on the GOAT Biev as opposed to that glass chin Euro

The only time anyone was hurt from a head shot in the fight was Beterbiev, at the end of the 6th. Just face the fact that you were wrong with your original statement. I never once said Gvodzyk would win, so you haven't been vindicated.

Beterbiev has been dropped by non-punchers Callum Johnson & Jeff Page Jr. He has a weak chin. The end.

I seem to remember the only one who got legitimately hurt from a shot to the head was Beterbiev, at the end of the 6th. Beterbiev won from body shots. That's the story of the fight. This fight in no way proves Beterbiev has "triple the chin" of Gvodzyk.
Looked to me like Gvozdyk got chinned at the end

The triple the chin argument is fucking retarded. Don't insult my intelligence with that shit

You have to have at least KO'd someone decent to show you have good power. Who has Callum Johnson KO'd? You said he hits "pretty damn hard". Based on what?

Gvosdyk hit beterbiev with everything he had.

The only time anyone was hurt from a head shot in the fight was Beterbiev, at the end of the 6th. Just face the fact that you were wrong with your original statement. I never once said Gvodzyk would win, so you haven't been vindicated.

Beterbiev has been dropped by non-punchers Callum Johnson & Jeff Page Jr. He has a weak chin. The end.

Gvosdyk and teddy adress in an interview about how Gvosdyk was badly hurt against Stevenson though. And said gvosdyk can't afford to make the same mistakes vs beterbiev.

https://www.boxingscene.com/teddy-atlas-no-margin-error-gvozdyk-versus-beterbiev--143433

also gvosdyk fought karpency and was hurt badly to the head and took a round to recover bambi legged similar to prescott vs khan. but recovered in 2 rounds

wait, what? you're saying he went down from body shots? you do realize we have video footage of him getting hit in the head before he falls to the floor, right? i'm not sure if beterbiev even threw a body shot in the 10th.

i mean it's fine to be wrong about the fight. we're all wrong about half the time anyway. but you talked mad shit about how artur had a suspect chin and gvozdyk would drop him, and he never came close. now that gvozdyk's been KO'd, you're saying he was the only one who hurt his opponent? what the fuck kind of horseshit is that?

i've seen some dumb excuses made after a fight but this one is right up there with the dumbest.

also gvosdyk fought karpency and was hurt badly to the head and took a round to recover bambi legged similar to prescott vs khan. but recovered in 2 rounds

And Beterbiev got dropped by non-punchers Callum Johnson & Jeff Page Jr. What is your point?

Relevant, how?
Quoted you saying Gvosdyk has an iron chin and has never been hurt. then link you to an article of Gvosdyk and his trainer talking about how he was badly hurt.

so, how is it NOT Relevant.

rel·e·vant
/ˈreləvənt/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
  1. closely connected or appropriate to what is being done or considered.

Back