News Arlovski Record 42nd Octagon Appearance Now Scheduled to be on Chandler/McGregor Card

I'm glad for Andrei and respect his longevity bit yeah, his fights are usually snoozfests on his part nowadays.

That's incredible. The first time I saw him was against ricco Rodriguez, he's been fighting at an above average level for more than 20 years!

It's neat to reminisce about Arlovski, but it's a bit sad too when an older guy doesn't know when to hang up teh gloves. Perhaps the reason they moved his fight to the Mac spectacle card is so he will have teh big stage to lay teh gloves down.
He's making lots of money to go out fight really safely. He won't stop until he can't do it anymore lol

He's making lots of money to go out fight really safely. He won't stop until he can't do it anymore lol
Yeah he's been a great test for the new guys. If you can't beat meat and potatoes arlovski 's sparring offense, then you suck and your ceiling is low

I'm glad for Andrei and respect his longevity bit yeah, his fights are usually snoozfests on his part nowadays.
He's served a purpose but now he's dropped three in a row so it's probably about that time

I am 100% convinced he's literally not capable of hurting his opponents with a punch anymore

I am 100% convinced he's literally not capable of hurting his opponents with a punch anymore

Which is crazy when you consider what kind of granite he has in his hands in his prime.

Arvloski matches are a good time to catch up on household chores, while waiting
for better fights.

Ronda didn't fight nearly as many times as Arlovski.

Also Canada has like no people in it. It's not a populous country.
It's totally innacurate. Ronda made a lot of money and ppv %. GSP made at least 5x what AA made. Brock made probably 5 mils for 1 of his last fight let alone total.

It's totally innacurate. Ronda made a lot of money and ppv %. GSP made at least 5x what AA made. Brock made probably 5 mils for 1 of his last fight let alone total.
I don't think it's that inaccurate lol. Arlovski has been fighting a long time. What. Makes you think gsp made 5 times what arlovski made?

Arlovski got paid 1.5 million dollars for his fight against Fedor. People paid him a lot of money.

I don't think it's that inaccurate lol. Arlovski has been fighting a long time. What. Makes you think gsp made 5 times what arlovski made?

Arlovski got paid 1.5 million dollars for his fight against Fedor. People paid him a lot of money.
Gsp said 1 fight in the ufc is 5 milions for him. Basically you're a new fan and don't realise who GSP was then.

andrei_original.jpeg

View attachment 1043583

sport is not kind..

Andrei_Arlovski_2018.jpg

8563671b-66a7-4d1f-89a7-ae274a5876c8-2007-000000d20cbcde59.0.jpg
If he fixed his nose, he'd look good still.

Back