• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dortmund wins the CL we would have Frankfurt in the CL aswell who finished 6th ;)

After next season up to seven teams from the same league will be able to qualify :eek:

'But from 2024-25 the cap has been removed and it will be possible for seven teams to get a place in the UCL: The top four, fifth through league performance in Europe, and the winners of the UCL and the UEL.'

@Dr J

🚨❗️Sources close to Kieran McKenna believe he would favour United if they ask him to replace Erik ten Hag.

It is understood Enzo Maresca, who would be interested in joining Chelsea, has a strong chance of landing the job.

(
@JacobSteinberg
) #CFC

With respect to @Arqueto I would say yes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He seems to be a bit of a prima donna maybe? Like one of these people who is very talented but demanding and difficult to work with. You can get racehorses like that too. I don't know, I haven't looked into his various problems much, maybe some of it is other people's, such as Souness's, fault. He has an MMA gym in Cardiff now.

Walked past him near my flat during lockdown. Smaller than me. I was surprised. Was just calmly strolling dressed smartly.

I genuinely cant wrap my head around the Bayern/Kompany stuff. What the fuck do Bayern fans think of that, having seen Leverkusen push their shit in last season?!
Finished behind Luton after having 21 more points then them last season and spending 111m euros in the last 2 windows (while Luton spent 25m)

Trying to think of other cases of failing upwards, Lopetegui is the obvious one to come to mind

0 trophies in 3 years at Porto (longest trophy drought in decades) > Spain NT (eliminated by Russia in world cup) > Real Madrid (lasted 2 months)

Lampard (couldn’t get Derby promoted > Chelsea) although there’s clearly bias there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back