Opinion Are you for or agiant the legalization of ALL drugs?

Are you for or agiant the legalization of ALL drugs?

• Total voters
I know 2 cases of "fried" consumers (big addicts) who killed 2 older women. One was his grandmother, and the other was a woman from a block. The second could have been anyones mother or grandmother.

Then the mushrooms were legal in my country and they destroyed a lot of students. First they banned them from the perimeter of the schools, then they totally banned them. My daughter also had big consumers between colleagues, all of them losers and very aggressive. I mean, they were more destroyed by mushrooms than they generally were. To be honest.

Are you 100 percent sure that weed caused them to kill 2 older women? 100 percent sure? So countries/states where weed is legal we don't see anything like that because of weed. Something doesn't add up.

I have a dumb question. What is the main difference between legalization and decriminalization? I think I know but I'd like to check with you in case. Also you may have a different interpretation.
Generally decriminalization means that laws would not be enforced for personal use with some small amount. Legalization means you put laws on the books making something kosher and you enforce that.

I have a couple big issues with legalizing drugs in general and legalizing certain hard drugs in particular.

One is the whole drugs are a hot button issue. selling pretty much anything is illegal without proper permits, tax collection, business standards met. So plenty of opportunities for drug dealers to fuck their lives up that has nothing to do with drugs,

Secondly with hard drugs you’re in pharmaceutical territory and that industry has the tightest regulation on the planet for a reason. So many opportunities to harm someone greatly without proper controls, data on safety, analytical checks, etc. very real dangers.

Last edited:
who are actually pretty chill if you have ever hung out with cows
I mean I wouldn't want to a kill the none-chill cunty cows either personally lol.
9hEhNpr.gif

Generally decriminalization means that laws would not be enforced for personal use with some small amount. Legalization means you put laws on the books prohibiting something and you enforce that.

I have a couple big issues with legalizing drugs in general and legalizing certain hard drugs in particular.

One is the whole drugs are a hot button issue, selling pretty much anything is illegal without proper permits, tax collection, business standards met. So plenty of opportunities for drug dealers to fuck their lives up that has nothing to do with drugs,

Secondly with hard drugs you’re in pharmaceutical territory and that industry has the tightest regulation on the planet for a reason. So many opportunities to hard someone greatly without proper controls, data on safety, analytical checks, etc. very real dangers.

Good points, I never thought about that.

Reactions: JSN
One CAN function well in society on Heroin for a lifetime if you are a sensible smack head.

4. some drugs are just too harmful and fundamentally destructive.

This is the crux of it for me, at least. THC/tobacco/alcohol is one thing (yet not ideal), but at this point we're talking about coke, crack, heroin, meth, pills, etc. If we legalize all drugs (all), then Oxycontin, Fentanyl, etc. and anything prescribed by a doctor would need to be under the same umbrella. What would be the difference between over the counter "drugs" like weed, to a medically prescribed narcotic?

The variables are way too open ended for this to end anywhere but chaos.

For. if ppl want to off themselves why should we stop it let alone pay to stop it (prison and cops)

Not to mention it saves us cash in social security. How many 85 yr old drug addicts you know?

It's the health nuts you have to worry about. Sucking off social security 30 yrs.

One CAN function well in society on Heroin for a lifetime if you are a sensible smack head.

Longest I've seen anyone go is 12 years, IMO it gets 99.99%l in the end. It still takes a lot of cash after awhile to keep up with an around the clock habit. I am sure it can be done but nobody gets out of it entirely unscathed.

I am only for the legalization of all drugs only on the condition that all drug related crimes such as selling to children, dui, domestic abuse etc receive increased punishments with all minimums including prison time.

Are you 100 percent sure that weed caused them to kill 2 older women? 100 percent sure? So countries/states where weed is legal we don't see anything like that because of weed. Something doesn't add up.

Yeah. The problem is different, and if we are just talking about big addicts, we must stop the few aggressions if they exist (being from weed addicts).

If you want to take drugs, go to the forest. Do you like what America looks like? I saw the same scenes in Europe, in Athens for example. We fought so hard not to have homeless people on the street anymore, I would not want misery but peace and security.

Longest I've seen anyone go is 12 years, IMO it gets 99.99%l in the end. It still takes a lot of cash after awhile to keep up with an around the clock habit. I am sure it can be done but nobody gets out of it entirely unscathed.
Yeah no doubt. I know a dude who's like 58 who's been using since he was like 13-14. Dude works harder than most people i've met.. He doesn't have function in his junk anymore though from all the injecting.

Only if we build adequate health care facilities, treat those needed
Actual consequences to breaking laws, mandated treatment for those that can’t help themselves or break rules.
Without the forced treatment, everything else is a joke and will not work. I’ve watched my city turn to a zombie town tent city in the last 20 years now thanks to progressive polices and closing down mental health institution. This is the elephant in the room. Nobody wants to be the bad guy.

For the legalization of all substances. Most of the drugs that people in this thread are complaining about that destroyed their friends/families lives, wouldn't even exist without prohibition.

Prohibition artificially inflates the prices of market goods. In order to turn a profit on the inflated price of the substances, and to make their product affordable to average consumers, manufacturers cut pure product with additives.

That's how we got shit like ice and crack. Same thing happened during alcohol prohibition with the manufacturing of various types of moonshine. Sometimes with deadly effect.

Yeah, Sherdog seems to be a cest pool of drug addicts. Its sad i am not suprised motherfuckers. Diaz was right, their all on drugs. No wonder we have so many Jon Jonez fans.
Find a person who doesn't drink Booze, smoke cigs or drink tea/coffee..

I agree to a certain extent. What if everyone goes nuts as a culture and ends up like Opium China in the 18th century when opium was legal and everywhere, everyone got addicted and almost died off till the government had to step in and ban all opium. People are stupid by nature and can't have unlimited power. Especially with the kinds of drugs out there today.

Then people die by their own choice. I could understand doing public service announcements to better inform the public of the danger, but it is not the state's place to restrict the freedom of citizenry who arent harming anyone else. In most cases, people make an informed choice; they know the risks and find the high worth it.

People shouldn't get criminal records without actually doing harm. People shouldnt have criminal records for medical problems. And we shouldnt be forced to pay police to make it happen.

I do not want tax money going toward making police pretend to be everybodies mommies and daddies. Its a waste of their time and resources. While theyre out there harassing teenagers at the bus stop over a joint, people are getting robbed and beaten by actual criminals.

Last edited:
Back