Opinion Are you for or agiant the legalization of ALL drugs?

Are you for or agiant the legalization of ALL drugs?

• Total voters
As much as I think we will be worse off for it, the price of freedom is well worth it. Legalize all drugs.

Some people ITT thread would stand by while one of their family members get hooked on heroin and be like “hey freedom of choice, right!?”

anyways,

I'm fine with pot being legal but we don't need people going around on acid or coke benders...I think the rate of addiction would skyrocket... so would crime

and look at what the vaping industry is doing to childhood smoking? made it worse imo

What is the vaping industry doing to childhood smoking?

Against. Some drugs ie. heroin, cocaine, meth and LSD are too damaging to susceptible individuals, of which there are many likely to use and become addicted if they become legal and readily available. Not all drugs are equivalent. I do think pot should be federally legalized for 21 and over.

Some people ITT thread would stand by while one of their family members get hooked on heroin and be like “hey freedom of choice, right!?”

Not really, if that happened I'd encourage them to seek help. Them getting a criminal record wouldn't help the situation.

Same thing I'd do if a family member had alcohol issues.

Not really, if that happened I'd encourage them to seek help. Them getting a criminal record wouldn't help the situation.

Same thing I'd do if a family member had alcohol issues.

Prevention is better than treatment.

How about we stop people from having access to them in the first place instead of tolerance and apathy.

How about we stop people from having access to them in the first place instead of tolerance and apathy.

That's the plan though, the idea isn't to give people access to them and not being put in prison will give them access to treatment without destroying their future.

Drugs are like cola drink. If you will see them everywhere, you will try. And it will be hard not to consume.

I voted no. I support the legalization of personal drug use, but trafficking and production should still be illegal.

Back