Opinion Are you for or agiant the legalization of ALL drugs?

Are you for or agiant the legalization of ALL drugs?

• Total voters
Weed should flat out be legal. But I just can’t picture how bad things would get if we legalized everything. Imagine la/seattle/other drug riddled cities with people living in tents and high af laying on the sidewalks-but everywhere. Yeah, every city has drug issues, but then being illegal keeps them somewhat restrained.

I do not buy the idea that drug dealers will not still sell these drugs that get imported in from Mexico or wherever-they will be shittier products, more pure, or synthetic.

Also, “but cops can focus on actual crimes” is bullshit. Most of what cops do is deal with the fallout from drugs and alcohol-the murders, fights, domestics, thefts-almost all of it is due to drugs and alcohol.

I just don’t think normalizing it will help the situation. And if you think it would, imagine having all the painkillers simply behind a counter and having to ask for them like packs of cigarettes. The damage that would do is crazy-let alone heroin and meth. And one knee jerk reaction some have is because it is big pharma that would make even more money.

Its pretty self explanatory. Keep doing drugs. Your family (if you have any) will eventually give up on you, and when you OD, nobody will care. You might get a few family members that you dragged into your drug adiction world that can't let go, but in the end, you will be a relief on them.

And I am more in favor of legalizing than decriminalized drugs. At least they would be somewhat regulated. Still a giant black market and drug dealers will still kill others over territory. Probably more overdoses than now, but it would be way worse with decrim

Its pretty self explanatory. Keep doing drugs. Your family (if you have any) will eventually give up on you, and when you OD, nobody will care. You might get a few family members that you dragged into your drug adiction world that can't let go, but in the end, you will be a relief on them.

LOL you sound like a child buddy, where did you get your predicting the future badge? One can take drugs and not be an addict you know.

I said find a person who doesn't have Coffee, Cigs or Booze, and you said me lol, to which I said I do... now you're chatting some paranoid nonsense.. Are you sure you aren't the one with problems here? Or are you inferring my Family will disown me because I have a hot cup of Coffee every morning?

And I am more in favor of legalizing than decriminalized drugs. At least they would be somewhat regulated. Still a giant black market and drug dealers will still kill others over territory. Probably more overdoses than now, but it would be way worse with decrim
I look at it as a way to weed out the heard. I mean, lets call a spade a spade, heroin and meth users are never going to amount to anything. Let them kill themselves.

LOL you sound like a child buddy, where did you get your predicting the future badge? One can take drugs and not be an addict you know.

I said find a person who doesn't have Coffee, Cigs or Booze, and you said me lol, to which I said I do... now you're chatting some paranoid nonsense.. Are you sure you aren't the one with problems here?
You are the drug addict that said you do all drugs. Keep doing them, come back to me in 10 years, lets see where you are in life.

I look at it as a way to weed out the heard. I mean, lets call a spade a spade, heroin and meth users are never going to amount to anything. Let them kill themselves.
Nonsense..
I know a Heroin addict who's played Banjo at Glastonbury and is also a full time builder with unique skills in vehicles...

You are the drug addict that said you do all drugs. Keep doing them, come back to me in 10 years, lets see where you are in life.
What are you talking about? How old are you?... You realise what a "Drug" is right?... Who said I was an addict? I take Cocaine like once or twice a year, never been a problem, only drugs I have a problem with are completely fucking legal dumb dumb.

I know (or think) you’re joking. If not, that’s fine. I felt the same way at one time in my career. Two things changed that. The first time I had to tell a mom her 17 year old son was dead from an overdose and the first time I used narcan on an otherwise dead person and saw them come back. It’s a lot harder to see them as less than human when you actually talk to them. They hate themselves and what they have become, and while I still hate the drug culture, I have empathy for the addicts whose life is a shitty existence. If there was a magic wand to make them permanently clean snd a little help, and you could have a productive person again.

What are you talking about? How old are you?... You realise what a "Drug" is right?... Who said I was an addict? I take Cocaine like once or twice a year, never been a problem, only drugs I have a problem with are completely fucking legal dumb dumb.
OK, so you're a coke head. Good to know. Are you a Jon Jonez fan by any change?

OK, so you're a coke head. Good to know. Are you a Jon Jonez fan by any change?
If you consider dabbling in Coke like 5 times in the last decade a Coke Head then <YeahOKJen>

Yeah i'm a Jones fan<JonesDXSuckIt>

I know (or think) you’re joking. If not, that’s fine. I felt the same way at one time in my career. Two things changed that. The first time I had to tell a mom her 17 year old son was dead from an overdose and the first time I used narcan on an otherwise dead person and saw them come back. It’s a lot harder to see them as less than human when you actually talk to them. They hate themselves and what they have become, and while I still hate the drug culture, I have empathy for the addicts whose life is a shitty existence. If there was a magic wand to make them permanently clean snd a little help, and you could have a productive person again.
I am NOT joking. I have a Heroin Addict brother. My mother lost her house because of him. Our step father was dieing of cancer, and my Heroin addict brother pawned all of his fishing/bows/guns while he was too sick to use them. I will never feel sorry for him or anyone that OD's on Heroin.

Weed should flat out be legal. But I just can’t picture how bad things would get if we legalized everything. Imagine la/seattle/other drug riddled cities with people living in tents and high af laying on the sidewalks-but everywhere. Yeah, every city has drug issues, but then being illegal keeps them somewhat restrained.

I do not buy the idea that drug dealers will not still sell these drugs that get imported in from Mexico or wherever-they will be shittier products, more pure, or synthetic.

Also, “but cops can focus on actual crimes” is bullshit. Most of what cops do is deal with the fallout from drugs and alcohol-the murders, fights, domestics, thefts-almost all of it is due to drugs and alcohol.

I just don’t think normalizing it will help the situation. And if you think it would, imagine having all the painkillers simply behind a counter and having to ask for them like packs of cigarettes. The damage that would do is crazy-let alone heroin and meth. And one knee jerk reaction some have is because it is big pharma that would make even more money.
Not to mention people thinking the drugs are gonna be free. The auto glass and catalytic converters industry would boom.

I came to a logical conclusion after reading all this. I think drugs are supposed to serve a purpose and help people. If not they need to be done away with. For example:

Marijuana helps with PTSD, glaucoma, etc.
Heroin pain killer (medical)
Coca leaf mild stimulant
etc...

Ok, fine, but all this other crazy shit like crack, meth, fenanyl, acid, date-rape drugs,etc..has no place in society and only does harm, not good. And making the government a monopoly (crushing criminals) to legalize and possibly sell is insane. That's my two cents for what it's worth.

Also think about all the kids that died from opioids during this opioid crisis no one talks about, will legalizing it do anything? Those crooked pharma companies peddling it to them never got in shit.

Last edited:
I am not in favor of legalizing drugs like heroin, crack, meth etc.... The amount of damage these drugs do to people is astronomical.

What I would like to see happen for people who are addicted to these type of drugs and they are causing harm to society through crime etc......

We offer serious help for drug addiction, mental health help etc... I am talking about serious help. Long term in house care, long term half way houses, year long programs etc...... Top notch serious programs to get these people to function and back contributing in society. Give them two chances to go through this type of program to get their shit together. If they fail, continue to be burdens on society, crime etc...We wipe them right off the earth and move on. Society has zero use for these type of people.

If you consider dabbling in Coke like 5 times in the last decade a Coke Head then <YeahOKJen>

Yeah i'm a Jones fan<JonesDXSuckIt>
source.gif

Back