April Challenge: Magic 60

To give a little bit of context, I just got 596 sledgehammer swings w/ a 10 lbs hammer in 10 minutes a couple weeks ago, and if I hadn't stopped every hundred to tally it, I'd have cleared 600 (which I'll do next time). That's a swing a second, for 10 minutes.

Much like the deadlift challenge, you can speed up the swings and snatches by forcing the weight downward instead of just letting it fall.

To give a little bit of context, I just got 596 sledgehammer swings w/ a 10 lbs hammer in 10 minutes a couple weeks ago, and if I hadn't stopped every hundred to tally it, I'd have cleared 600 (which I'll do next time). That's a swing a second, for 10 minutes.

Much like the deadlift challenge, you can speed up the swings and snatches by forcing the weight downward instead of just letting it fall.

That's a smokin' pace, finn, but with a much simpler movement and much lighter weight. Very mpressive nonetheless.

Winner gets to take me out to dinner.

Newt i've got nothing agaist you but i really hope vonanaka finds a camera for the pure entertianment quality that will follow

Newt i've got nothing agaist you but i really hope vonanaka finds a camera for the pure entertianment quality that will follow

Start picking out your avatar choices - I have no problem eating crow when I'm wrong - just doesn't happen often.

Where you at, Junior? What weight class and what format (boxing, MT, BJJ, MMA) do you prefer?

Pistols at dawn.

All other things aside, being able to direct people at the video and saying "do that" would be much easier than trying to explain it.

How many one-legged bw squats are you guys going to do? First to 100, or as many as possible in 10 minutes?

Haha, Finnegan got it.

How many one-legged bw squats are you guys going to do? First to 100, or as many as possible in 10 minutes?

LOL - I'll have to forfeit unless I can sub with Bulgarian Split Squats - I'll quickly admit I have not mastered the Pistol yet!

LOL - I'll have to forfeit unless I can sub with Bulgarian Split Squats - I'll quickly admit I have not mastered the Pistol yet!

HaHA. I win by default

Yes - if you can post a vid of yourself doing 10 in proper form with each leg.:D

10? Fuck that shit. I can do 2-3 tops.

Back