Anyone remember MMA veteran Shannon Ritch? He claims self-defense after deadly shooting in Arizona

So brought a knife to a gun fight?
Oh, maybe you missed him on the podcast. He said he'd have no problem taking on a guy who was armed with a knife. And he was serious.

Bisping was very quiet lol.
Bisping was "very quiet?"
<{fry}>
Lol at pulling a knife on someone over a fucking parking spot. And you deserve your Darwin award for advancing on them after they pull out a gun. Some people just don't value their lives.
Sounds like dude would very likely have killed someone and eventually gotten himself killed as well.

Always thought it was Shannon "The Bitch" Ritch

He's the only guy I've ever seen successfully land Sweet Chin Music in a fight. He sucked, but he never stopped trying and I think there might have been some skills buried deep down there. He's clearly not afraid to bang to this day, bro.

a 58-90 record...
<WhitmanDefeat>
Guys like that alllll over the boxing scene

Professional cans to fill cards thankfully isn't as much of a thing in MMA, they exist in other countries regional scenes though

Oh, maybe you missed him on the podcast. He said he'd have no problem taking on a guy who was armed with a knife. And he was serious.

Bisping was very quiet lol.
Too good. He's also not a gatekeeper I believe.

With an active threat of imminent or grave bodily harm that is an act of self defense.
If this description of the events is accurate.

Guys like that alllll over the boxing scene

Professional cans to fill cards thankfully isn't as much of a thing in MMA, they exist in other countries regional scenes though

kenneth allen is 1-44 and i believe he's still going

mind you the one guy he beat ended up avenging his loss by knocking him out, so this guy has literally lost to every professional fighter who he has ever fought.

as far as i know this guy is the goat of professional cans.

Didn’t he fight for the geriatric kotc title recently. Guy has to be almost 60. I remember him from the early days

Back