Any sherdoggers never hook up with a friend's sister?

There are a lot of dumbasses doing life over some pussy.

Lol, but this is exactly what you are not getting. To some people, maybe not you, a woman is a reason that someone lives for. Not to serve her, but that she is part of him. I get you have never been in love so this is hard for you to comprehend.

I love my friends---my close friends. Not in some fairy way, but I truly would do anything to help them and they would do anything to help me. It is so impossible to describe it to someone who does not know. And I pity someone who has never felt this. Dude, I am a huge perv and I love my pussy like a motherfucker. But damn I would not back stab a friend. I just would not. Bros before hoes right? This includes not fucking a hoe for a bro.

My best friend's sister looked like a dude

So yes we banged

Uptown Swinger, Shokushu Goukan, first off lemme tell you both that I like you. You're both good posters, and your jib cuts are at times exceptional. I'm a fan of both of you.

But these quotes made me lmao. Like, I'm tearing I'm laughing so hard. Sorry I'm laughing at such a bastardly stated answer, US, and at your expense, but goddamn is that funny.

Lol, I get it and I am trashed right now. But damn, it is like I don't understand some people so much they are just alien. Like, dicking over a friend to the point of fucking his wife is just not something in the realm of ever doing. Yes, I have friends who have had super hot GFs and stuff, but some shit is just off limits.

Maybe I am crazy.

:p

I did. New years 15 or so years ago. Bad Bad night.

josh-duggar-435.jpg

Lol, but this is exactly what you are not getting. To some people, maybe not you, a woman is a reason that someone lives for. Not to serve her, but that she is part of him. I get you have never been in love so this is hard for you to comprehend.

I love my friends---my close friends. Not in some fairy way, but I truly would do anything to help them and they would do anything to help me. It is so impossible to describe it to someone who does not know. And I pity someone who has never felt this. Dude, I am a huge perv and I love my pussy like a motherfucker. But damn I would not back stab a friend. I just would not. Bros before hoes right? This includes not fucking a hoe for a bro.

LOL I know what love is. I'm married with children and i have friends that ive been down with for over 30 years. I wouldnt fuck their wives out of love for them but i would tell them: "hey bro...your wife wants to blow me" as a heads up. I also wouldnt fuck my biological brothers' wives. With that said, i dont think any man deserves to get murdered for fucking another man's wife if she willingly gave up the ass. Murder for rape? Yes, but not for consentual. I would say he may deserve to get his ass kicked. I certainly would never kill a man for it and i find those who would and have to be foolish. Let me ask you this...i get that you would kill your best friend if he fucked your wife...would you kill her too or try to work it out and expect her to suddenly be faithful to you while you spend the next decade or two in prison?

Lol, I get it and I am trashed right now. But damn, it is like I don't understand some people so much they are just alien. Like, dicking over a friend to the point of fucking his wife is just not something in the realm of ever doing. Yes, I have friends who have had super hot GFs and stuff, but some shit is just off limits.

Maybe I am crazy.

:p

Ah ha...I had a feeling you were feeling nice.
Read this again tomorrow - thank me later.

Yeah. I had two best friends growing up and one of them has a gorgeous little sister. She's really stable now, but in high school she hooked up with a lot of people. One day she told me she had crushes on her brothers two best friends, me and one other guy. We hooked up and it was really good but I felt awful after.

He found out quickly and was pissed at both of us. Idk what she told him but eventually he was only pissed at me. Now it's been years, he claims to be cool and will say hi to me and stuff but he never was close with me again like before. He's basically an acquaintance.

No offense ts but you sound like a scumbag dating your "friends" sister. Bros before hoes? Wait wut

My first GF was my best friend's sister. In high school I dated another friend's sister.
A lot about dating is just knowing someone if you ask me.
Has anyone here not hooked up/dated the sister of a male friend?
If anyone hasn't, do you think you will ever lose your virginity?

Edit: a friend's hot cousin can count too I guess, since I did that before and I made this thread and shit. Bonus points to anyone who dated a friend's mom or grandma or great grandma.

No, i never dated a friend's sister, that shit is taboo. I guess if you're just acquaintances fine, but no, i never really wanted to date a good friend's sister. Not seeing how that makes one a virgin, sounds more like you're overcompensating for constantly hitting on your friends sisters.

Nope If a girl was related to, or an ex of a friend, she was essentially a dude to me

i never understood this

if she wants to do it, then who the fuck cares what the friend thinks... more importantly, why should he care?

does he think he owns her vagina or something? is it just for him?

it's damn weird and I never understood it

i never understood this

if she wants to do it, then who the fuck cares what the friend thinks... more importantly, why should he care?

does he think he owns her vagina or something? is it just for him?

it's damn weird and I never understood it

Almost incestuous, imo.

Almost incestuous, imo.

It's gotta have some technical name somewhere.

Like when people get upset when you bang their mum.

She wanted it. She wanted to do it. Are you upset that someone else is banging her and not you?

I banged a friend's sister once, he was cool with it. When I go to his house and she's there we just act like normal people, her new boyfriend is a bit of a dick though. He's one of them people that's a Tommy topper and always knows someone that's does something or something better, wonder if he knows I banged her lol

It's gotta have some technical name somewhere.

Like when people get upset when you bang their mum.

She wanted it. She wanted to do it. Are you upset that someone else is banging her and not you?

Well, the mom thing is oedipal, but im unsure about the brother sister thing, as far as a real term. Google says it is "genetic sexual attraction."

Creepy.

Back