Any sherdoggers never hook up with a friend's sister?

My friends sister asked me out. He encouraged it. I wasnt into it. Her car interior was covered with dog hair. From one of those big ass malamutes. Total deal breaker

I banged a friend's sister once, he was cool with it. When I go to his house and she's there we just act like normal people, her new boyfriend is a bit of a dick though. He's one of them people that's a Tommy topper and always knows someone that's does something or something better, wonder if he knows I banged her lol

Slip it into a conversation one day. If they mention a restaurant or something..

"Oh, was that the place you and I went to?"

Well, the mom thing is oedipal, but im unsure about the brother sister thing, as far as a real term. Google says it is "genetic sexual attraction."

Creepy.

Haha, creepy.

Slip it into a conversation one day. If they mention a restaurant or something..

"Oh, was that the place you and I went to?"

That is actually a really good idea lol, he's like the biggest nerdy douche possible. He's quite smart etc but he's a dick, likes to think he's better then everyone and he's ginger, he didn't like it when my friend kegged him at Christmas for being a dick lol.

I tried to bang my sisters friend once...got rejected hard and she told my sister who then told my parents...it was horrible.

TS if you were my friend i would have beat the piss out of you many times

My friends sister asked me out. He encouraged it. I wasnt into it. Her car interior was covered with dog hair. From one of those big ass malamutes. Total deal breaker

You should have at least let her take you to the movies a couple times so she could finger you in the dark...

Had the chance to bang recently but turned her down because I knew he wouldn't like it.

I tried to bang my sisters friend once...got rejected hard and she told my sister who then told my parents...it was horrible.

Horrible as in embarrassing or getting roasted by your parents/sister?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back