Any sherdoggers never hook up with a friend's sister?

Shokushu Goukan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My first GF was my best friend's sister. In high school I dated another friend's sister.
A lot about dating is just knowing someone if you ask me.
Has anyone here not hooked up/dated the sister of a male friend?
If anyone hasn't, do you think you will ever lose your virginity?

Edit: a friend's hot cousin can count too I guess, since I did that before and I made this thread and shit. Bonus points to anyone who dated a friend's mom or grandma or great grandma.

I would assume pretty much all Sherdoggers never hooked up with a friend's sister.

Or a friend's anything, for that matter.

My first GF was my best friend's sister. In high school I dated another friend's sister.

Edit: a friend's hot cousin can count too I guess, since I did that before and I made this thread and shit. Bonus points to anyone who dated a friend's mom or grandma or great grandma.

i dont c the correlation of sleepin w) a friends sis/family member & losing ur virginity

also nvr. if sumthin were to happen & wed broke up, itll be really weird hangin out w) yo friend

I dated one of my close friend's twin sister. She was black. I ate the booty like groceries.

id say dont shizz where u eat, work, & play

I never did it. Closest was the sister of a guy I didn't like.

I cut out the middle man and dated my own sister.

No point in risking the friendship.

What kind of friend wouldn't want you to get a piece of ass? Definition of wingman IMO.

You don't get it. I don't want to fuck up a friendship over a falling out with his sister. Best to not go there anyway.

A friend of mine moved in with his 30 year old cousin when we were around 21ish. I came really close to hooking up with her a few times but my friend was always there to make things really uncomfortable. Her husband was in prison and she had a few kids, he probably did me a huge favor in retrospect.

What kind of friend wouldn't want you to get a piece of ass? Definition of wingman IMO.

Safe distance IMO. Sister is too close and a first cousin is debatable if they were raised together. Everything else they should be your greatest supporter; well unless they know you're going to hit it and quit it.

No point in risking the friendship.

Safe distance IMO. Sister is too close and a first cousin is debatable if they were raised together. Everything else they should be your greatest supporter; well unless they know you're going to hit it and quit it.

true bros ITT

bros ALWAYS b4 hos

a true bros there 4 u 4 lyfe

I want to bang my best friend's sister, I don't think he cares and she knows she's a close friend as well. Lol.

Burgle burgle , who's with me?!

Only three times have I hooked up w/ a friend of a friend. It's so much easier. I never had a male friend that had a sister around my age though.

Burgle burgle , who's with me?!

7ba5f069ab1f3b15703586be1f09add3.gif

One of my friends dated my sister for a bit. Then they ended it. I don't talk to him anymore. He wasn't really my friend to begin with. More like an acquaintance. When I found out they were seeing each other it was a legitimate shock. They never hung out or anything before hand. I guess that's the power of Facebook or other social media.

I personally wouldn't do it unless I had really strong feelings for said girl. It wouldn't just be a passe 1 night stand idea or a fling. Wouldn't want to risk damaging relationship with said friend or create an awkward scenario when friends sister is around.

Back