Any sherdoggers never hook up with a friend's sister?

I have never and would never fuck one of my friend's sisters.
That's just wrong beyond words imo.
However, I have fucked a couple of my friend's gf/wives.
Does that count?

I dated one of my best friends sister. Me and her grew pretty close and started dating and he was cool with it. However, he told her upfront that if we split up then me and him are still buddy's regardless of what she thinks and that I would be the same.
Fast forward about 10 months and we do split up and me and him just carry on hanging out like nothing ever happened. So things worked out ok I guess and honestly she was kind of a bitch.

never w/ friend's sister

yes w/ boss' daughter

Does that count?

what the shizz?!? not cool man

I dated one of my best friends sister. Me and her grew pretty close and started dating and he was cool with it. However, he told her upfront that if we split up then me and him are still buddy's regardless of what she thinks and that I would be the same.
Fast forward about 10 months and we do split up and me and him just carry on hanging out like nothing ever happened. So things worked out ok I guess and honestly she was kind of a bitch.

dat communication :cool:

I've always considered my close friends sisters my sisters. I've know most of my friends since elementary school, so it's kind of hard to really think of them in that sense when I've know them since they were 4 years old, a hard 4, but still.

I just find it borderline incestuous. There are so many factors, but I've always thought it was kind of a scum bag move to go after a good friends sister when you're young. I don't have any sisters so that's just my opinion. The opportunity presented itself a few times for me with friends I made early on in high school(as opposed to my lifelong friends) during a time in my life where I probably would have fucked a sock full of shampoo at the drop of a hat, but was always restrained enough to say no. If I felt that way about a friends sister, I'd probably ask him first before I even pursued it.

All of my guy friend's sisters were a couple of years older. I did make out with one once but never dated any of them.

By chance TS, do you happen to live in a small town where there is not a lot of people? I could see this being more common in a place where everyone knows everyone and new options for dating are limited.

No point in risking the friendship.

This is weird. This thought never occurred to me. Even to this day right before your post and someone else posted the same.
Friendships were not affected at all for me anyway. I mean, I could see if you were a real scumbag to her, but I was never like that.
Plus, I tend to think with only one head at a time.

I've always considered my close friends sisters my sisters. I've know most of my friends since elementary school, so it's kind of hard to really think of them in that sense when I've know them since they were 4 years old, a hard 4, but still.

I just find it borderline incestuous. There are so many factors, but I've always thought it was kind of a scum bag move to go after a good friends sister when you're young. I don't have any sisters so that's just my opinion. The opportunity presented itself a few times for me with friends I made early on in high school(as opposed to my lifelong friends) during a time in my life where I probably would have fucked a sock full of shampoo at the drop of a hat, but was always restrained enough to say no. If I felt that way about a friends sister, I'd probably ask him first before I even pursued it.

How about your sister's friends? If my sister wasn't 9 years younger than me I would have banged a lot of her friends...but I did try to with one.

No one of my sister's is 5 years older than me and the other is 7 years younger than me. So yeah

This is weird. This thought never occurred to me. Even to this day right before your post and someone else posted the same.
Friendships were not affected at all for me anyway. I mean, I could see if you were a real scumbag to her, but I was never like that.
Plus, I tend to think with only one head at a time.

Everybody's situation is different. I just couldn't see myself doing that under current circumstances. It would burn too many bridges if things went south. It's not worth the risk for me

Does that count?

What do you mean by this? Were they your legit friends? Like you would hang out watch the game go out to bars with these guys?
And are you talking about some weird ass cuckold shit?

If so, I would wonder why you are hanging out with losers with no spine.

If they are just some cuckold bitches you met online and that is all it is, then that is different.

I don't think be friends with a person so spineless as to let me fuck his wife ffs.

Amazing post.

anigif_enhanced-9153-1433613458-4.gif

Yes, it was fine. We were pretty young though, no big deal.

How about your sister's friends? If my sister wasn't 9 years younger than me I would have banged a lot of her friends...but I did try to with one.

I'm wafting this story as you would a fine wine. Cherry front notes with cinnamon undertones and a bit a rapey vibe.

sister of a friend sound like fair game
you say to your friend you're going to do it, or tell him as soon as possible if is already happened

don't see the big deal

Only ugly scenario is if she is very younger and you're in just for a fuck and go

sister of a friend sound like fair game
you say to your friend you're going to do it, or tell him as soon as possible if is already happened

don't see the big deal

Only ugly scenario is if she is very younger and you're in just for a fuck and go

I was hooking up with a friend of mine's cousin. My friend was hooking up with his cousin's friend. We were all at the Poconos and in the same room fucking. He was on the bed and I was on the floor. The cousin was a little weird about it, but I had to bust a nut.

I banged my buddies sister but I was shitfaced and she was like 250, once you go fat you never go back to fat....

When I was 18 I dated my friends older sister for a little while. She had a 3 yr old son. It's crazy to think now he's like 15...

Back