Any lightweight who could stand with Conor?

Nobody's beating him in rounds 1-2 but there's several guys who if they could weather the storm would be capable of beating him up on the feet after he gasses

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Lando Vannata maybe but even that's doubtful. I don't like Conor at all but his stand up is pretty good, Pettis or Barboza both have weak boxing, Tony and Gaethje are too slow and willingly take too much damage. Kevin Lee and Khabib wouldn't stand with him. Who's left? Chiesa? Lmao. No, no one beats him standing at Lightweight unless the UFC signs Buakaw, Saenchai or someone like that.

are nuthuggers this delusional?

You say Lando but don't mention Teymur who has pieced up every fighter he's fought. Or even guys like Vick who are taller, better striker than guys like Nathan. You don't need Buakaw lol wtf.

Lmao, if it was 5 round fight, Floyd would've lost. If you add kicks, elbows, clinch, etc. Then Floyd just dies.

Right. Like if you add kicks, elbows, clinch, etc, to a soccer match, Colin would beat Messi, and if you did it to basketball, Colin beats Lebron I guess. Pretty convenient I guess.

Right. Like if you add kicks, elbows, clinch, etc, to a soccer match, Colin would beat Messi, and if you did it to basketball, Colin beats Lebron I guess. Pretty convenient I guess.

Lmao, my god this is desperate reaching.

And the sad part is, I'm still probably right. lmao Unconscious Messi can't score goals.

are nuthuggers this delusional?

You say Lando but don't mention Teymur who has pieced up every fighter he's fought. Or even guys like Vick who are taller, better striker than guys like Nathan. You don't need Buakaw lol wtf.

<36>

Would really love to see Conor vs Poirier 2. I think Dustin would put his lights out this time.

Lol...everybody impressed with that BS Mayweather comment.

Floyd couldn't stand with Mighty Mouse in the octagon. Fools.

The answer is Nate. Not because he's more skilled but who gives a shit. Nate will always be a hard fight for Conor. Maybe Tony. Conor would murk "no hands" Barboza.

Nate Diaz put Conor away for reference

Last edited:
I think Anthony Pettis presents some interesting challenges for McGregor on the feet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back