Any lightweight who could stand with Conor?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
I seriously can't think of any fighter who can beat conor standing. I know people will say nate but he was getting busted up and hung in there due to his godly chin.
Can you think of a single lw who has better boxing than conor? I can't.

Last edited:
Taisumov maybe?
I think Conor is probably the best striker in the division yeah.

He dominates every lw and ww in ufc standing. Thompson could cause aome troubles with his lenght but i believe that Conor would KO him aswell.

I seriously can't think of any fighter who can beat conor standing. I know people will say nate but he was getting busted up and hung in there due to his goldly chin.
Due to his goldie lookin chin?

Barboza could give him some troubles with the lowkicks, but i think Conor would catch him cause his boxing isn't the best

No one can take that left hand

I seriously can't think of any fighter who can beat conor standing. I know people will say nate but he was getting busted up and hung in there due to his goldly chin.

Vick has longer reach = night night manlet

He dominates every lw and ww in ufc standing. Thompson could cause aome troubles with his lenght but i believe that Conor would KO him aswell.
Lol Conor would get destroyed at WW, Till would probably end his career

Do people still think Nate Diaz is a WW?

Last edited:
WW ? Wonderboy and Till would play with him lol he barely got through a journeyman in nate diaz for fuck sake
Fight was not even close while Conor was fresh. Now he has improved his cardio. Till got almost finished by Nicholas Dalby and wonderboy was knocked down by every overhand Woodley threw.

Lol Conor would get destroyed at WW, Til would probably end his career

Do people still think Nate Diaz is a WW?
So is Till ww when he misses weigh by half weighclass? Conor would still piece him up

Fight was not even close while Conor was fresh. Now he has improved his cardio. Till got almost finished by Nicholas Dalby and wonderboy was knocked down by every overhand Woodley threw.
Dude conor is a lightweight for fuck sake , all top 5 welterweight beat him he only kos manlets lol.

even platibum mike perry would kill him if he decides not to run

Half of sherdog but we're all 6'4+ Navy Seal heavyweights bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back