Any lightweight who could stand with Conor?

So is Till ww when he misses weigh by half weighclass? Conor would still piece him up
I was going to get into how retarded you must be to think Conor beats Till...

But then I remembered this is the fanbase that I've seen say Conor could beat Jon Jones and DC, and would KO Mayweather in a boxing match... and that submissions are the equivalent to groin shots and hair pulling

Last edited:
He dominates every lw and ww in ufc standing. Thompson could cause aome troubles with his lenght but i believe that Conor would KO him aswell.

You sir,are a true master of gargling another mans juices!!!

Pretty weird that (almost) all lightweights are bad in boxing defence. When people say Nate, Nate blocked most shots with his head that's not really boxing defence

Huge Conor fan here, but I'll keep it real.

I think as silly as the Till talk is because he really is a (MW) gorilla, Conor is also a gorilla...with the same reach as Till, might even have bigger lunchboxes. He'd do better than most people think, but I wouldn't bet on anyone in that fight.

I think Ortega gives Conor a good fight standing. Solid chin to hang and weather the initial storm ala Nate Diaz.

For the record I don't think anyone, not Nate, not Till, not Mayweather would beat Conor without a good chin to hold them up. Because Conor beats everyone to the punch in the early rounds. Yes even a skilled undefeated pro boxer notorious for not getting hit. Oh, but he is a senior citizen now, or no wait he "gave away" rounds because he supposedly likes to get hit and had the foresight that he could take the punches (make up your minds haters; is he a masterful strategist that there's no way anyone could beat or is he old and washed up!) I read somewhere he landed significantly more than Manny did. That's just because he's slower and nicer in his old age though, right?

WW ? Wonderboy and Till would play with him lol he barely got through a journeyman in nate diaz for fuck sake
Actually nates bocing is very high leven according to the boxing pros that have commented on it. Now call yourself a bitch.

I seriously can't think of any fighter who can beat conor standing. I know people will say nate but he was getting busted up and hung in there due to his godly chin.
Ok.. That means that Nate still beat Conor standing. That's like saying that Conor isn't a great striker, he just beats people due to great precision and power. Chin and cardio are a major part of striking and they make Nate a striker that can (and did) beat Conor.

I think as silly as the Till talk is because he really is a (MW) gorilla, Conor is also a gorilla...with the same reach as Till, might even have bigger lunchboxes. He'd do better than most people think, but I wouldn't bet on anyone in that fight.

I think Ortega gives Conor a good fight standing. Solid chin to hang and weather the initial storm ala Nate Diaz.

For the record I don't think anyone, not Nate, not Till, not Mayweather would beat Conor without a good chin to hold them up. Because Conor beats everyone to the punch in the early rounds. Yes even a skilled undefeated pro boxer notorious for not getting hit. Oh, but he is a senior citizen now, or no wait he "gave away" rounds because he supposedly likes to get hit and had the foresight that he could take the punches (make up your minds haters; is he a masterful strategist that there's no way anyone could beat or is he old and washed up!) I read somewhere he landed significantly more than Manny did. That's just because he's slower and nicer in his old age though, right?
The heavier you are the less chin you need to absorb strikes. Fact.

Conor does not have the same reach as Darren Till. UFC height and especially reach stats are like WWE weight stats.

This shit was just a sparring match. Conor was carried by Floy & size.

Floyd scammed million of people.

1 sparring match = 200-300 million of dollars

Have fun.

he even said that he will give rounds to conor.

not really, other than nate because of his retarded chin.

you basically need to have a ridiculous chin/recovery, so maaaaaybe tony could survive, but tony gets dropped/hurt more than nate and has worse defense so i dunno.

Pretty weird that (almost) all lightweights are bad in boxing defence. When people say Nate, Nate blocked most shots with his head that's not really boxing defence

Yet still hurt Conor and choked him out, even in the rematch all Conor could do was win a razor thin decision lol

Dude conor is a lightweight for fuck sake , all top 5 welterweight beat him he only kos manlets lol.

even platibum mike perry would kill him if he decides not to run
i agree that conor has no business at WW, but he'd at least put platibum away.

perry isn't that big, has a suspect chin and is a sloppy brawler who's tailor made for conor.

Due to his goldie lookin chin?

XS5LK.gif

Back