Any lightweight who could stand with Conor?

Didnt Connor panic wrestle against Nate

I still believe in Anthony Pettis. Lost to Barboza, but his chin would probably help him hang in longer versus Conor.

He dominates every lw and ww in ufc standing. Thompson could cause aome troubles with his lenght but i believe that Conor would KO him aswell.
Yes because he gave nate so much trouble. Nate not even top 25 at ww. Please get the hell out here with that nonsense. Carlos, t.wood, Thompson, rory, Nick daiz, lawler, till, hardy, cowboy and GSP would beat him senseless all day in stand up. Tony and dustin would beat Conor in stand up.

I seriously can't think of any fighter who can beat conor standing. I know people will say nate but he was getting busted up and hung in there due to his godly chin.
Can you think of a single lw who has better boxing than conor? I can't.
If it's a stand up fight with boxing only there is one who beats him every time.
upload_2018-8-25_18-45-30.jpeg

Paul Felder, Iaquinta, Masvidal, Michael Chandler, etc anyone with solid boxing. Barboza maybe with how amazing his kicks are but his boxing defense is his achilles heel and i think Conor could exploit that

I seriously can't think of any fighter who can beat conor standing. I know people will say nate but he was getting busted up and hung in there due to his godly chin.

I mean Nate rocked Conor in the 1st fight. Not only was he standing with him, he bested him. You can modify it all you want by saying his chin kept him in the fight, but having a good chin is part of the game.

So to answer your question, Nate Diaz

Nate fucked Conor so bad he turned him into a wrestler

dustin at 155
donald cerrone
katsunori kikuno
groovy lando

Lmao, if it was 5 round fight, Floyd would've lost. If you add kicks, elbows, clinch, etc. Then Floyd just dies.
If it was 5 rounds floyd would still won you goof. One crack head judge gave Conor 3 of 5, the other two gave floyd 4 of 5. Therefore floyd still won the 5 rounds match. If was five rounds, floyd wouldn't carried Conor he would have straight beat his ass in boxing. Conor should never step in boxing ring again. He made himself look like fool in that fight.

Fight was not even close while Conor was fresh. Now he has improved his cardio. Till got almost finished by Nicholas Dalby and wonderboy was knocked down by every overhand Woodley threw.
Woodley punches harder...

There are lots of LW's on the planet. Conor has not even fought nearly a quarter of them. Probably plenty can have a good night against him. Conor has fought how many good strikers in the UFC alone? He demolished the wrestlers he faced. Good for him

Back