Any fellow dancers in Mayberry?

I realized how bad that looked after I posted it and corrected myself lol.

Damn it, you do one manly thing and then you go back and change it because you feel bad?! You're back to fairy status.

Would anyone here dance alone or in a club full of guys? Or does it all come down to trying to impress women? Makes me think of peacocks.

I have a couple of friends that dance and there's a few examples I can think of where they're showing me this new move and from an outside perspective it would look like 3 dudes dancing alone, lol.

I wouldn't dance in a club full of guys, I would wonder wtf was going on and leave. I personally wouldn't dance alone at a club except for little stints where I'm basically just "grooving" across the dance floor, but I won't stay on the floor unless I have a chick for a dance partner.

I will groove while I'm alone though. Just walking through my house, driving, or whatever else I'm doing. If there's music playing I'm grooving.

Damn it, you do one manly thing and then you go back and change it because you feel bad?! You're back to fairy status.

What if I change it to, "And if a chick walks up to me and asks me to dance, I fucking slap the bitch and tell her to make me a sammich. If she's fat? I full out beat her ass."?

What if I change it to, "And if a chick walks up to me and asks me to dance, I fucking slap the bitch and tell her to make me a sammich. If she's fat? I full out beat her ass."?

What the fuck bro?! You don't beat a woman's ass! There is a difference between popping her for respect and beating the shit out of her. You clearly don't understand what it is to be a real man.

The above post is a joke. It is never ok to lay a hand on a woman. That is unless she lays her hands on you, and even then you don't beat her ass. You just show that's not a wise route to take. But in Magi's situation, she may whip his ass regardless.

I've danced in gay clubs, so yeah I've danced with a bunch of dudes. Come at me broes.

yeah, I start dancing when I'm 2 beers away from puking, so it usually doesn't last long.

Sober. hell no

Something similar to that.

The above post is a joke. It is never ok to lay a hand on a woman. That is unless she lays her hands on you, and even then you don't beat her ass. You just show that's not a wise route to take. But in Magic's situation, she may whip his ass regardless.

beta

I've danced in gay clubs, so yeah I've danced with a bunch of dudes. Come at me broes.

fonzie_henry_winkler_happy_days.jpg

Back