Any fellow dancers in Mayberry?

most of what people claim is "bad ass" dancing is just a bunch of choreographed stuff. i don't know how impressive that is to women, if that's your reason for wanting to dance in the first place. seems like you'd be trying too hard.

In all honesty that shit is crazy hard to do, even if you know the routine perfectly.

And yes, chicks love a dude that can just walk out onto a dance floor, approach her, smile, then look like a fuckign boss. You can't just go out and start battling the bitch (lol) but getting nice and close and moving in a way she is going to perceive as sexy is pretty much a no brainer. You can still do the solo shit on the floor on your own, but have to actually dance with the chick if you're trying to impress her.

It's so effective that alot of chicks that aren't single will dance with you, put their bodies all over you, and let you put your hands on their thighs, hips, waist, booty, etc. because it's not quite "flirting" or "sex", it's just dancing, harmless enough that just about any chick in the world will dance with you. It's really easy to follow her lead and only push a tiny bit further than what she's immediately comfortable with too and she will politely remind you that she's not single rather than freaking out.

It's my favorite way to meet women by far.

They don't write poetry either.

I've never danced nor had the urge to dance! Some of it is pretty impressive, but some of it is pretty fruity too.

Ever heard of the warrior poet? Only dancing I would do is the Muay Thai ceremony and the B

I dance and dance well, my girlfriend deserves someone with good rythem.
EDIT* i also write love songs and generally give a shit about things that make my women smile.

I must be super gay.

I like to dance every once in a while when I'm at the bars. Has to be the right situation kind of thing.

Never got the hate for it; if you don't like dancing, don't go to places where people dance.

anderson-newton1.gif

Funny thing, doing repeated thai knees is almost exactly like the shuffle, an ongoing joke when I'm trolling my friends at the gym is to do the "thai shuffle" -- a mix of thai knees and the shuffle dance.

And fuck your "gayer" to describe any form of dancing. Dancing is an art and it's about expressing yourself.

Pretty sure english isn't his first language man.

True, but its ok he wins this round.

Then Rich Franklin got shuffled like a vegas strip dealer.

LOL, yeah. Coincidentally, Anderson is a hell of a dancer and does a mean shuffle.

So you guys calling Anderson Silva gay or what?

I dance and dance well, my girlfriend deserves someone with good rythem.
EDIT* i also write love songs and generally give a shit about things that make my women smile.

I must be super gay.

Good for you. It's funny how many guys don't realize just how crazy a chick will go for a dude that can dance.

You guys know how you can watch a chick shake her ass on a webcam and think, "Holy fuck, imagine sex with that chick."? Well, chicks are people too...

if you do something because you enjoy doing it, that's cool. but to do something just because you think other people will think you're cool...that's not cool. (not aimed at anyone in particular, just for people who dance because they are looking for attention).

Fuck it.

I learned Swing Dancing when I was in high school. I practiced well into adult hood though rarely put it to use. Nowadays women of any age appreciate it. I don't understand why its such a big deal to them. Even a simple two-step gets them swooning. When there is a dance floor and 90% of guys are watching from the side-line I'm out there easing my way into ladies vaginas without saying a word. I usually drink too much and end up opening my mouth by the end of the night however, blowing it.

You guys know how you can watch a chick shake her ass on a webcam and think, "Holy fuck, imagine sex with that chick."? Well, chicks are people too...

i know a lot of women who couldn't give a sh't less about dancing and think that male dancers are losers. there's no point in over-generalizing. there are definitely women who like men that can dance, but they also like men who can do a million other things.

Fuck it.

I learned Swing Dancing when I was in high school. I practiced well into adult hood though rarely put it to use. Nowadays women of any age appreciate it. I don't understand why its such a big deal to them. Even a simple two-step gets them swooning. When there is a dance floor and 90% of guys are watching from the side-line I'm out there easing my way into ladies vaginas without saying a word. I usually drink too much and end up opening my mouth by the end of the night however, blowing it.

This man knows what's up.

I was just fucking around, yo.

And it's because I'm mad jelly. I'd like to have nice moves myself. Like Ronnie from Jersey Shore or something.

hell yeah. those guys know how to pump their fists.

Fuck it.

This man knows what's up.

i think in that case it shows you have confidence in yourself. women appreciate that.

i know a lot of women who couldn't give a sh't less about dancing and think that male dancers are losers. there's no point in over-generalizing. there are definitely women who like men that can dance, but they also like men who can do a million other things.

Well of course! I think all that goes without saying.

I guess I should clarify and say that dancing is the best way to get chicks at a club or bar, not that it's the end all be all pussy magnet of the universe. If you're just bullshitting with some chick at a gas station dancing isn't going to affect the situation in the least.

Back