Any fellow dancers in Mayberry?

Well of course! I think all that goes without saying.

I guess I should clarify and say that dancing is the best way to get chicks at a club or bar, not that it's the end all be all pussy magnet of the universe. If you're just bullshitting with some chick at a gas station dancing isn't going to affect the situation in the least.

well said, brah. i was just pointing out, if you can't dance, not all hope is lost.

Dancing is a metaphor for relationships.

yeah, of the sexual variety.

This man knows what's up.

My best guess is women like attention. They never ask to dance in an empty room. When theres an audience they dance with just about anyone. Bless'd whores.

Funny thing, doing repeated thai knees is almost exactly like the shuffle, an ongoing joke when I'm trolling my friends at the gym is to do the "thai shuffle" -- a mix of thai knees and the shuffle dance.

And fuck your "gayer" to describe any form of dancing. Dancing is an art and it's about expressing yourself.

What the hell are you expressing with "hip hop" dancing? That you desperately want to get laid and you may or may not care what gender it's with?

And don't take my ribbing too seriously. It's like a rivalry between the police and the firefighters. Us artists and writers have to put you dancers in your place. I've written a eulogy in crimson for y'all, and keen was my stylus.

Last edited:
What I think I look like:
michael-jackson-moonwalk.gif

what I actually look like:
Napoleon_Dynamite.gif

I love dancing, mostly latin dances as that's what I grew up with.
Best way to hook up with chicks in the club imo, good dancers are generally better lovers than other according to the women I know.

yeah, of the sexual variety.
More than that.

A woman looks to a man to see how well he can lead, how adept he is at different styles, and whether he steps on her toes. There are few things that can make a woman feel like a woman like a good partner.

Now, I'm not saying the best b-boy is the best boyfriend. That's not what I'm saying at all.

More than that.

A woman looks to a man to see how well he can lead, how adept he is at different styles, and whether he steps on her toes. There are few things that can make a woman feel like a woman like a good partner.

Now, I'm not saying the best b-boy is the best boyfriend. That's not what I'm saying at all.

what if the woman herself is a poor dancer?

What the hell are you expressing with "hip hop" dancing? That you desperately want to get laid and you may or may not care what gender it's with?

And don't take my ribbing too seriously. It's like a rivalry between the police and the firefighters. Us artists and writers have to put you dancers in your place. I've got a eulogy written in crimson for y'all, and keen was my stylus.

Yeah I don't take your ribbing too hard (insert gay joke), I've seen you post and I agree with you about alot of things, you seem like a cool guy.

With hip hop dancing you're expressing the vibe of the music. The funny thing is that I don't even listen to rap or hip hop, but a good beat conveys a certain sex appeal and that's what a chick is expressing when her hips and her ass are telling a tale like some gorgeously sexual story book, and that's what I'm responding to when I'm moving in a way that accentuates her own sex appeal.

To be perfectly honest alot of it is about being confident and looking like a boss. You're expressing a tremendous amount of self confidence when dancing, especially dancing well. The fact that everyone is watching and the guys on the sidelines are thinking, "That lucky mother fucker" and the chicks are thinking, "God damn that dude is sexy" is a huge factor in my enjoyment of dancing.

I don't do it solely for the female attention, I do it because it's fun, but the intimacy involved in being that close to a chick is definitely a huge plus.

Yeah I don't take your ribbing too hard (insert gay joke), I've seen you post and I agree with you about alot of things, you seem like a cool guy.
With hip hop dancing you're expressing the vibe of the music. The funny thing is that I don't even listen to rap or hip hop, but a good beat conveys a certain sex appeal and that's what a chick is expressing when her hips and her ass are telling a tale like some gorgeously sexual story book, and that's what I'm responding to when I'm moving in a way that accentuates her own sex appeal.

To be perfectly honest alot of it is about being confident and looking like a boss. You're expressing a tremendous amount of self confidence when dancing, especially dancing well. The fact that everyone is watching and the guys on the sidelines are thinking, "That lucky mother fucker" and the chicks are thinking, "God damn that dude is sexy" is a huge factor in my enjoyment of dancing.

I don't do it solely for the female attention, I do it because it's fun, but the intimacy involved in being that close to a chick is definitely a huge plus.

Well shoot, I can't argue with any of that. Carry on.

I won't dance with a chick if she's a bad dancer. I probably won't even talk to her. If she just walks up and grabs me and asks me to dance, I'll dance with any chick, even the fat ones, but there's no way I'll approach a chick if she's a bad dancer.

I realized how bad that looked after I posted it and corrected myself lol.
I do an Edie McClurg impression at the drop of a hat. It's an automatic reflex that gets me out of, well, nothing.

Would anyone here dance alone or in a club full of guys? Or does it all come down to trying to impress women? Makes me think of peacocks.

Back