Any fellow dancers in Mayberry?

I dance mainly zouk (lambada slowed down to mainly re-mixed R&B - it's very popular here), forr

I used to do ballet. It's insanely hard on the body.

my wife and I took swing lessons before we got engaged and took some more lessons a few months before our wedding to choreograph our first dance.

I've definitely been known to cut a rug or 2 in my time. Never really shied away from the dance floor, at the club or at a wedding or whatever, but nobody has ever mistaken me for a good dancer. It's not fun to me in and of itself, but I'm down to play along because of the ladies. But honestly, if any you boys wanna have a good time on the dance floor go to a soca fete that's where it's at. What they consider dancing is basically just dry humping. You stand there and a girl wines on your dick. And every song is basically about girls wining on your dick, and then fucking. It's so awesome, plus if you're a white boy like me you've already done something to stand out, so any sistas who are down to try the white chocolate will be further aroused by your pelvic thrusts on the floor. And when this jam comes on, the party is really beginning

[YT]cehv7TTFM6Q[/YT]

Heres a video where these girls are doing the dolla wine dance for the most part....now imagine your penis directly behind those chocolate booties as they go. Skip to about 1:30 and you'll see what I'm talking about. That's the best part of the song "gimme dolla gimme dolla" lmao

[YT]KdlAvBXNyg8[/YT]

At one time, I was once considered the best dancer alive.

When i was single, i used to frequent salsa/bachata/merengue clubs. Those places are a hot chick gold mine. I take my wife dancing a couple times a month.
Wow thats awesome... I'm 20 now, so looks like I got a lot of partying/ dancing to do!

no myself but the wife always talks about how she used to dance in college to put herself through med school. classical or some shit. not sure. im not familiar with dance. but I do know that sometimes members of the audience tip them if they perform beautifully.

come to think of it, shes still not a Dr. either.

I dont really like to dance.

However, drunk me loves to dance.

I took Salsa lessons, but I just can't seem to connect with the music. I just don't hear the rhythm. East Coast Swing (Jive), on the other hand, is a blast. Obvious musical beats and it's easier footwork IMO.

Old school Lindy Hop looks fun, and you get to wear awesome clothes :icon_chee
[YT]v9xxeWRxSbA[/YT]

Back