Any Conor fans rooting for Khabib in rematch?

Sorry @Sansnom I was just peeling names off this jobbers manifesto/hitlist sig, somehow you must of not noticed him and now must suffer this man's wrath (watch your back bro)
Lmao

I was on my phone and couldn't see his sig. That's quite a list he has there lol.

My brother, @Death By Samson should be on your list. But I only post the truth about Conrad, he's a 1.5 round fighter, who got favorable matchups from the UFC. And he's a shitty human being, you cant bullshit a bullshitter

I'm gonna petition to move further up the list since some before me have died or moved on @Osiris3657 can I be moved to top 5 and can @Death By Samson crack your haters list we both be hating for sometime now I can vouch for him as can others on your mini hitlist...

I'm gonna petition to move further up the list since some before me have died or moved on @Osiris3657 can I be moved to top 5 and can @Death By Samson crack your haters list we both be hating for sometime now I can vouch for him as can others on your mini hitlist...
As much as I dislike Conrad, I detest his cuckboys on this site

We made it to the haters list just by speaking some truths I guess.

Living in @Osiris3657 head rent free

<GinJuice>

I feel like all my work has been for nothing.

Get over here you, you gonna make the list even if I gotta start a poll or thread on it...

giphy.gif

As much as I dislike Conrad, I detest his cuckboys on this site

You remember the rave years when Conor had to have his own sub forum where we had to house his horde of followers now you can't fill a Fridays dinner table with fanz...:(

You remember the rave years when Conor had to have his own sub forum where we had to house his horde of followers now you can't fill Fridays dinner table with fanz...:(
There was a great purge after Khabib introduced them to reality at UFC 229.

Get over here you, you gonna make the list even if I gotta start a poll or thread on it...

giphy.gif

You should. I was always curious to see where my fellow Sherbros rated us as Conrad "haters"

You should. I was always curious to see where my fellow Sherbros rated us as Conrad "haters"

The last thing I need is trigger more cucks my life rough enough without obsessors like @Osiris3657 tracking you bet motherf*ker got Gorilla posters with crosshairs on them all over his room. BRB (I hear something outback?)

@Codpiece made a Conor hater poll once if I remember correctly. I didn't make that list either.

EDIT: Here it is

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/whos-your-favourite-conor-hater.3379849/

I remember that poll I was very proud I got high on the list I think @Arm Barbarian took it? @Codpiece we need a update for that poll, 2nd thought hold back that poll it may have triggered my present hater...

Lmao

I was on my phone and couldn't see his sig. That's quite a list he has there lol.

Homeboy got issues and grievances I had no idea who this incel was until he quote me pissy about something? I look down the man has me all up in his place/sig, it's like walking into some strangers home and seeing your picture all over the place along with your friends, tad creepy man. (BRB I keep hearing something outside)

<TheWire1> For a man whose so objective to Conor and not one of those fans I speak of you just one of those fanz who feel so strongly towards Conor you need to memorialize his greatest haters @GOATER @Alan7 @YoloSwaggins @KONE @Hardkore @BC @Overpressure @Sansnom @chitoortiz @BRASIL WAND @Other haters who ain't even on this site anymore still living & breathing life in your head & sig only for one reason we all speak truth to McGregor and your crying whinny ass can't take it so we get to live in your head & sig, pull up a chair boyz it's not too bad living in his head....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yes, the list that took all of 5 minutes to create and takes 30 seconds to edit when I add someone means I "feel strongly towards Conor." You make it sound like this is some sort of time consuming thing. Hell, you proved it yourself that I don't really care much about it by not even noticing posters on the list who are no longer on Sherdog. It's just to trigger you and your Conor hating buddies.

Looks like you really got worked up typing that response, your ghetto side is showing. Calm down and learn to speak proper English, motherfucker.

Back