Any Conor fans rooting for Khabib in rematch?

giphy.gif
I don't even have a clue as to what that is supposed to mean.

{<jordan}

lmao take a breath bud, you clearly seem to have some personal issues.

you literally just defended conor's rapes in an earlier post, i dont think a weirdo like you should be talking about this stuff...
nah, im defending that man is innocent until proven guilty. He hasn't been to court and I'm not blindly taking some hookers word when she's targeting a multi millionaire. It's a scam, dummy

i was gonna post the this gif of you crying after conor ko'd aldo in 10 seconds 145 pound world title fight 17th knockout win

5Q5A.gif
I like Aldo but Edgar was my guy at 145 FYI.

Khabib is my favorite fighter.

I remember that fight going something like this...

dFvvKkj.gif

tumblr_pg7qjdLzJP1rofocqo1_500.gif

After all the douchebaggery that’s been Conor McGregor as of late, are there any Sherbros that would now root for Khabib if they ever fought again? I, for one, was a big Conor fan, but man he makes it hard to be a fan. I would definitely want Khabib to kick his ass again in their rematch. They say money doesn’t buy class, and my boy Conor proving to be as ghetto as they come smh. Agree, disagree?
if the answer is yes then they are not fans

Never rooted for Conor just solely and only for betting purposes, always knew what he was and his brand mma was just for show and not deep enough to compete or defend a belt over, and over, again; now if you can get the deaf, dumb, & blind followers like @Osiris3657 to wise up and find a new God they would do themselves some good (@Osiriis3657 probably wet himself I give him mention)

giphy.gif
Your boy a fraud...

Get fucked, I'm not one of those fans you speak of. Try mescalinedreams or notoriouslefthand. I've never made a post defending Conor's actions or saying he can beat anyone. Go ahead, review my post history. I'm a fan of Conor the fighter because he comes to bang, that's all. I either don't care or don't support his actions outside the octagon. And my signature is just to piss off the uber Conor haters like yourself.

Get fucked, I'm not one of those fans you speak of. Try mescalinedreams or notoriouslefthand. I've never made a post defending Conor's actions or saying he can beat anyone. Go ahead, review my post history. I'm a fan of Conor the fighter because he comes to bang, that's all. I either don't care or don't support his actions outside the octagon. And my signature is just to piss off the uber Conor haters like yourself.

<TheWire1> For a man whose so objective to Conor and not one of those fans I speak of you just one of those fanz who feel so strongly & deeply towards Conor you need to memorialize his greatest haters @GOATER @Alan7 @YoloSwaggins @KONE @Hardkore @BC @Overpressure @Sansnom @chitoortiz @BRASIL WAND @Other haters who ain't even on this site anymore still living & breathing life in your head & sig only for one reason we all speak truth to McGregor and your crying whinny ass can't take it so we get to live in your head & sig, pull up a chair boyz it's not too bad living in his head....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
<TheWire1> For a man whose so objective to Conor and not one of those fans I speak of you just one of those fanz who feel so strongly towards Conor you need to memorialize his greatest haters @GOATER @Alan7 @YoloSwaggins @KONE @Hardkore @BC @Overpressure @Sansnom @chitoortiz @BRASIL WAND @Other haters who ain't even on this site anymore still living & breathing life in your head & sig only for one reason we all speak truth to McGregor and your crying whinny ass can't take it so we get to live in your head & sig, pull up a chair boyz it's not too bad living in his head....

I've got to say that I am feeling a bit unappreciated for not making the list.

<TheWire1> For a man whose so objective to Conor and not one of those fans I speak of you just one of those fanz who feel so strongly towards Conor you need to memorialize his greatest haters @GOATER @Alan7 @YoloSwaggins @KONE @Hardkore @BC @Overpressure @Sansnom @chitoortiz @BRASIL WAND @Other haters who ain't even on this site anymore still living & breathing life in your head & sig only for one reason we all speak truth to McGregor and your crying whinny ass can't take it so we get to live in your head & sig, pull up a chair boyz it's not too bad living in his head....

Why did you mention me in the Conor haters?

<{vega}>

Why did you mention me in the Conor haters?

<{vega}>

Sorry @Sansnom I was just peeling names off this jobbers manifesto/hitlist sig, somehow you must of not noticed him and now must suffer this man's wrath (watch your back bro)

three types of conrad nuthuggers youre in the middle.

Type A is nuthuggers who no nothing about the sport and care nothing about anyone other than the chicken.

Type B is nuthuggers who joined the sport cause of Conrad but then as he became less active and stuff they started exploring MMA and got hooked on the overall product. they still nuthuggers of his deep inside and fantasize about his come back, but theyre a bit more advanced than Type A since they learned to enjoy other fighters aswell.

Youre definitely type B

Type C is kinda like Type B with 1 difference is that they now dislike Conrad and have moved on and learned to enjoy the sport without him, theyre even annoyed by his actions and his inactivity and no longer fans of his.
Cool story join date 2019

No, At the end of the day I watch the fights for entertainment and Khabibs style is a complete drag to me while Conors showboating, knockouts, and his non proper 12 fueled interviews are entertaining as hell. Khabib is great at what he does it’s just not my thing.

Casual confirmed

Why even watch MMA when the greatest wrestler of our generation is “just not your thing “?

Just watch Glory or some other kickboxing

I've got to say that I am feeling a bit unappreciated for not making the list.

You don't hate hard enough for this Conor impartial fan...

My brother, @Death By Samson should be on your list. But I only post the truth about Conrad, he's a 1.5 round fighter, who got favorable matchups from the UFC. And he's a shitty human being, you cant bullshit a bullshitter

Back