Any Conor fans rooting for Khabib in rematch?

Not really, I'm a huge McGregor fan and think he needs to get his shit together or officially retire, it's pretty obvious his head isn't in the right place and he's way wasted his prime because of it. He's 31 and spent the last two years getting arrested, training sparingly and doing shit loads of coke, I don't want him returning anytime soon.

<TheWire1> For a man whose so objective to Conor and not one of those fans I speak of you just one of those fanz who feel so strongly & deeply towards Conor you need to memorialize his greatest haters @GOATER @Alan7 @YoloSwaggins @KONE @Hardkore @BC @Overpressure @Sansnom @chitoortiz @BRASIL WAND @Other haters who ain't even on this site anymore still living & breathing life in your head & sig only for one reason we all speak truth to McGregor and your crying whinny ass can't take it so we get to live in your head & sig, pull up a chair boyz it's not too bad living in his head....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I feel honored to have been mentioned as a true conor hater

I feel honored to have been mentioned as a true conor hater

3U9J.gif

Blessings my Honored Hater the chosen few to take seat & space IN! @Osiris3657 head & hitlist, so that annals of Sherdog head ownership of history will record your name correctly, what tag name did Connie @Osiris3657 recognize your Conor saltiness/hate under..?

Back