Any Conor fans rooting for Khabib in rematch?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After all the douchebaggery that’s been Conor McGregor as of late, are there any Sherbros that would now root for Khabib if they ever fought again? I, for one, was a big Conor fan, but man he makes it hard to be a fan. I would definitely want Khabib to kick his ass again in their rematch. They say money doesn’t buy class, and my boy Conor proving to be as ghetto as they come smh. Agree, disagree?

Nope. Not really a fan of either.

Bw-1FbwIgAA8RbX.jpg

The fight will look about like the first one. Rather see Connor fight a striker and khbib fight gsp

Nah, only fake people switch on the homie. Everyone acts like they've never had bad moments in their life, made mistakes, etc. Not to mention, ZERO of us know what its like to have MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of dollars, a line of dimes ready to fuck your brains out, the pressure, the bullshit, everyone asking for hand outs.... Let that man live his life and appreciate the fights.

Considering what's happened after the loss, no. If he loses again I don't know how he'd react

So I'd root for him to not just beat Khabib, but get on a winning streak that'll recapture his focus

Totally. Who between us hasn't raped a girl or two after a coke bender ?

Those holier-than-thou sherdog keyboard warriors should get off their high horse.
Quick Question: how many Super Star Athletes have had girls claim rape AFTER they made their money?

Don't believe everything you read, we have courts to handle those things.

Totally. Who between us hasn't raped a girl or two after a coke bender ?

Those holier-than-thou sherdog keyboard warriors should get off their high horse.
And I blindside sucker punch men old enough to be my father at least once or twice a week. I can't throw stones.

Considering what's happened after the loss, no. If he loses again I don't know how he'd react

So I'd root for him to not just beat Khabib, but get on a winning streak that'll recapture his focus
three types of conrad nuthuggers youre in the middle.

Type A is nuthuggers who no nothing about the sport and care nothing about anyone other than the chicken.

Type B is nuthuggers who joined the sport cause of Conrad but then as he became less active and stuff they started exploring MMA and got hooked on the overall product. they still nuthuggers of his deep inside and fantasize about his come back, but theyre a bit more advanced than Type A since they learned to enjoy other fighters aswell.

Youre definitely type B

Type C is kinda like Type B with 1 difference is that they now dislike Conrad and have moved on and learned to enjoy the sport without him, theyre even annoyed by his actions and his inactivity and no longer fans of his.

three types of conrad nuthuggers youre in the middle.

Type A is nuthuggers who no nothing about the sport and care nothing about anyone other than the chicken.

Type B is nuthuggers who joined the sport cause of Conrad but then as he became less active and stuff they started exploring MMA and got hooked on the overall product. they still nuthuggers of his deep inside and fantasize about his come back, but theyre a bit more advanced than Type A since they learned to enjoy other fighters aswell.

Youre definitely type B

Type C is kinda like Type B with 1 difference is that they now dislike Conrad and have moved on and learned to enjoy the sport without him, theyre even annoyed by his actions and his inactivity and no longer fans of his.

I wouldn't say I'm happy with the inactivity or the actions. It does get a bit old but he's pretty much falling into the Jon Jones area where you kind of just stop paying attention to what they do outside of the cage. At this point I try to ignore whatever Jones does. With Conor it's a bit harder because I like him 100x more than Jones

Brock Lesnar originally got me into MMA when he was champion but I was an ultra casual. Around late 2014 is when I really got hooked into MMA, partially because of the Jones - DC brawl & Conor's rise

as a MMA fan, Conor is good for the sport in the sense that it keeps casuals talking about it, as long as conor is out there doing his bullshit act a lot of people will still think he is a bad ass, even if he has lost 3 out of his last 6 fights including Floyd.

I am not sure Conor's image can survive another humiliation and I think MMA would hurt as a whole.

Just keep feeding Conor stand up guys with weak chins, we all win that way.

I wouldn't say I'm happy with the inactivity or the actions. It does get a bit old but he's pretty much falling into the Jon Jones area where you kind of just stop paying attention to what they do outside of the cage. At this point I try to ignore whatever Jones does. With Conor it's a bit harder because I like him 100x more than Jones

Brock Lesnar originally got me into MMA when he was champion but I was an ultra casual. Around late 2014 is when I really got hooked into MMA, partially because of the Jones - DC brawl & Conor's rise
Conor's rise keywords. Im guessing youre an Ex WWE fan?

After all the douchebaggery that’s been Conor McGregor as of late, are there any Sherbros that would now root for Khabib if they ever fought again? I, for one, was a big Conor fan, but man he makes it hard to be a fan. I would definitely want Khabib to kick his ass again in their rematch. They say money doesn’t buy class, and my boy Conor proving to be as ghetto as they come smh. Agree, disagree?

absolutely not. I look forward to seeing Ali's face when khabib gets ko'd stiff by that irish left piston. Will look something like this

aldo.gif

So you are a 100% pure casual. You will never learn anything about the sport. You just like the "bad ass man".

Conor's rise keywords. Im guessing youre an Ex WWE fan?

Yeah I used to watch it from like 2007-2009

So you are a 100% pure casual. You will never learn anything about the sport. You just like the "bad ass man".

<36>

What the fuck? LOL... I've missed out on one event this year and it was the wack China card. This is part of the issue with being a Conor fan. If you like Conor = you're a casual. @mikesparrow negative IQ confirmed

Back