Any Conor fans rooting for Khabib in rematch?

Yes, the list that took all of 5 minutes to create and takes 30 seconds to edit when I add someone means I "feel strongly towards Conor." You make it sound like this is some sort of time consuming thing. Hell, you proved it yourself that I don't really care much about it by not even noticing posters on the list who are no longer on Sherdog. It's just to trigger you and your Conor hating buddies.

Looks like you really got worked up typing that response, your ghetto side is showing. Calm down and learn to speak proper English, motherfucker.

<Dany07> You sound so totally triggered & defensive sit down Jan, I'm just letting some of my buds know they've found a fan in you like I did. Makes me fuzzy and warm knowing I effect you...

EDIT: <SelenaWow> On re-read I may have been too harsh on you didn't realize you wrapped up in emotions...

Last edited:
Not saying he isn't. But join date 2019 shouldn't be making comments about Who is a mma fan since Conor came into the scene.
In what world, does your join date on Sherdog have any impact on your standing as a MMA fan.. lol.

In what world, does your join date on Sherdog have any impact on your standing as a MMA fan.. lol.
In a world where someone has the nerve to call older join dates newbs or w/e.
Also stfu join date 2018

In a world where someone has the nerve to call older join dates newbs or w/e.
Also stfu join date 2018
Older join dates can have as shitty opinions as white belts..
Your a rather good example of that.

Nope, Khabib is a relatively boring fighter coupled with a cunt of a personality...

He's only popular coz he's the Anti Conor, his hype was all built on being the guy with the style to beat him, he's very lucky Conor was around or he'd be getting treated like Jon Fitch.

Not saying he isn't. But join date 2019 shouldn't be making comments about Who is a mma fan since Conor came into the scene.
I hear you, but nowadays join dates are kinda moot point as you cant tell if their burner accounts or people who've lurked and never made a Sherbro account until recently

Nope, Khabib is a relatively boring fighter coupled with a cunt of a personality...

He's only popular coz he's the Anti Conor, his hype was all built on being the guy with the style to beat him, he's very lucky Conor was around or he'd be getting treated like Jon Fitch.
Lol stop it. Because he mud stomped your hero in the cunt, you won't give the man his due. He's far more active and entertaining than Fitch

I know what you're saying but too many cunts with recent join dates keep posting nonsense shit exposing how little they know the sport we love. That's what's annoying our friend

I know what you're saying but too many cunts with recent join dates keep posting nonsense shit exposing how little they know the sport we love. That's what's annoying our friend
Of course, there will be a fair amount of white belts etc, who post nonsense..
That's expected on a forum.

However, join date doesn't necessarily point to how knowledgeable you are about the sport. Not all MMA fans have the time to post on Sherdog, the underground etc.. lol.

Goofs like @IDGETKTFO telling people to shut the fuck up over their join date is hilarious to me.

This ↓↓↓ has become my standard go to gif with some of the posts & threads I've seen and read I can't even tell if I'm being trolled anymore.

source.gif

Of course, there will be a fair amount of white belts etc, who post nonsense..
That's expected on a forum.

However, join date doesn't necessarily point to how knowledgeable you are about the sport. Not all MMA fans have the time to post on Sherdog, the underground etc.. lol.

Goofs like @IDGETKTFO telling people to shut the fuck up over their join date is hilarious to me.

Lol I hear you, but he's an ok dude

No, At the end of the day I watch the fights for entertainment and Khabibs style is a complete drag to me while Conors showboating, knockouts, and his non proper 12 fueled interviews are entertaining as hell. Khabib is great at what he does it’s just not my thing.

giphy.gif
It was far more entertaining when he was backing it up, now it's breaking laws & tweeting....

Casual confirmed

Why even watch MMA when the greatest wrestler of our generation is “just not your thing “?

Just watch Glory or some other kickboxing
The same reason you don’t watch only wrestling B. I like seeing strikers put out wrestlers you like the opposite I’m assuming.

I’d root for Khabib this time and i would even put money on him. Conor has no chance. His best move is to fight a guy or two and wait for Habib to retire so MAYBE he can get the belt back ( still highly unlikely).

Knowing McGregor, It wont go down like that. Dude wants a rematch and retire.

The same reason you don’t watch only wrestling B. I like seeing strikers put out wrestlers you like the opposite I’m assuming.

No I prefer striking being a Thai boxer myself, but this is MIXED martial arts and we shouldn’t be complaining about one of the styles being more dominant than the other....

Back