Any Conor fans rooting for Khabib in rematch?

I kind of want to move on from both of them, to be honest. Rooting for Tony or whoever's next to just snatch that title and refresh the picture. I was rooting for Khabib the first time, for the same reason, but his and his fans' whiny resentful attitude for Conor just keeps dragging everything back. And, it is what it is - great fighter, but Khabib's an empty space, as far as personality goes.

Not saying I'm bored, but I wouldn't mind moving on. And I don't care for the rematch. Or any kind of Khabib vs a striker match where a guy with some stand up wins is now gonna try and grow a whole new skill within one camp. Just fuck that. Tony, Gaethje, GSP, Nate, Gilly Greg, Lee... even Al 2 - anyone with at least some ground skills, please.

who knows what that old fuck said, maybe he deserved a smack. Its not like he tried to ko the guy just tellling him to stfu with a smack

It doesn't matter what the guy said. He was old enough to be his father, he was sitting down and he wasn't even looking at him. That is a bitch move.

It doesn't matter what the guy said. He was old enough to be his father, he was sitting down and he wasn't even looking at him. That is a bitch move.

it does matter what you say to someones face if you don't want a smack. He wasn't that old anyways. Lorenzo is older and would ko Conor

No, At the end of the day I watch the fights for entertainment and Khabibs style is a complete drag to me while Conors showboating, knockouts, and his non proper 12 fueled interviews are entertaining as hell. Khabib is great at what he does it’s just not my thing.

it does matter what you say to someones face if you don't want a smack. He wasn't that old anyways. Lorenzo is older and would ko Conor
It doesn't matter how you spin it. That guy was sitting down and not even looking at him. Conor blindside sucker punched him. These are facts. That is a bitch move.

The only thing that I blame Conor for is his inactivity. Rest is rumors and too bad about the old man, Chiesa, Borg and that guy who lost his phone but in the end:

KeenNearGuanaco-max-1mb.gif

You need help. He's a rapist of two women (allegedly), a drunken lout who attacks a pensioner from behind. He insults peoples religion, family and country. The uneducated fukwit needs kneecapping.
Yeah, and some assclowns need a bloody Glasgow smile for all the shite they talk.

you run out of tissue? don't matter how you spin it masvidal threw hands. A little smack is nothing . cry moar
Both were wrong. McGregor's was levels worse.

You are trying to defend a professional fighter for blindside sucker punching a seated man who was old enough to be his father. You don't have a leg to stand on. It. Was. A Bitch. Move. Period.

Both were wrong. McGregor's was levels worse.

You are trying to defend a professional fighter for blindside sucker punching a seated man who was old enough to be his father. You don't have a leg to stand on. It. Was. A Bitch. Move. Period.

in the streets you get smacked fot talking shit i don't care who you are or if you have gray hair. It was a little smack so get off his nuts. Ima need a mop to clean up your tears bro

After all the douchebaggery that’s been Conor McGregor as of late, are there any Sherbros that would now root for Khabib if they ever fought again? I, for one, was a big Conor fan, but man he makes it hard to be a fan. I would definitely want Khabib to kick his ass again in their rematch. They say money doesn’t buy class, and my boy Conor proving to be as ghetto as they come smh. Agree, disagree?

Never rooted for Conor just solely and only for betting purposes, always knew what he was and his brand mma was just for show and not deep enough to compete or defend a belt over, and over, again; now if you can get the deaf, dumb, & blind followers like @Osiris3657 to wise up and find a new God they would do themselves some good (@Osiriis3657 probably wet himself I give him mention)

giphy.gif
Your boy a fraud...

After all the douchebaggery that’s been Conor McGregor as of late, are there any Sherbros that would now root for Khabib if they ever fought again? I, for one, was a big Conor fan, but man he makes it hard to be a fan. I would definitely want Khabib to kick his ass again in their rematch. They say money doesn’t buy class, and my boy Conor proving to be as ghetto as they come smh. Agree, disagree?

If they're rooting for Khabib, how are they Conor fans? Do you mean former Conor fans?

Back