News Anthony Smith: "Stupid fans don't understand my analysis"

Can someone use Chatgpt to generate what an Anthony Smith fan looks like? They must be a rare and soon to be extinct species.

Ah, the elusive Anthony Smith fan—a mythical creature said to roam the dimly lit corners of UFC forums and obscure social media pages. These fans, if they indeed exist, are rumored to possess the rare talent of appearing out of thin air whenever someone questions the relevance of Smith's career.

Picture this: a lone figure in a dimly lit basement, surrounded by empty pizza boxes and faded UFC posters from yesteryears. Their knowledge of MMA extends only as far as the latest YouTube highlight reel and a few heated debates with their equally elusive online brethren. With a bag of Cheetos in one hand and a keyboard in the other, they bravely defend their hero against all odds, often resorting to creative insults and obscure statistics that no one else cares about.

But fear not, for even in the darkest corners of fandom, there's a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, there's a parallel universe where Anthony Smith's fans gather in droves, cheering on their hero with fervor and passion. Or perhaps it's all just a cosmic joke, and Anthony Smith's biggest fan is simply a reflection in the mirror, staring back with a mix of confusion and resignation.

I mean, that's not MMA fans, it's most people on the internet. Read 5 words then launch into a tangent that has fuck all to do with what's written. Is normal.

At the end of the day I still like Anthony Smith.

But Alex destroys him in under a round no question.

I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

This is the 'cool commentator' move.

Anik started it, Anthony Smith just trying to join in the fun.

Attack your viewers/fans, that's always great policy for geniuses like them two.

bW10pZT.gif

Fighting career is winding down, has the chance to transition to a nice desk gig where he doesn't get any more brain damage.

Proceeds to show current brain damage by insulting the fans he is supposed to entertain.

Profit?

Smith doesn't have the charisma to play heel and be entertaining so he'll just piss off the viewers.

it's crazy how such a mid fighter, who gets every opportunity he's had through the UFC, gets his commentating gig, shits on the people who watch. he's not even that good. he's lost all touch on reality. never go full anthony smith. this ain't going to end well.

Ah, the elusive Anthony Smith fan—a mythical creature said to roam the dimly lit corners of UFC forums and obscure social media pages. These fans, if they indeed exist, are rumored to possess the rare talent of appearing out of thin air whenever someone questions the relevance of Smith's career.

Picture this: a lone figure in a dimly lit basement, surrounded by empty pizza boxes and faded UFC posters from yesteryears. Their knowledge of MMA extends only as far as the latest YouTube highlight reel and a few heated debates with their equally elusive online brethren. With a bag of Cheetos in one hand and a keyboard in the other, they bravely defend their hero against all odds, often resorting to creative insults and obscure statistics that no one else cares about.

But fear not, for even in the darkest corners of fandom, there's a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, there's a parallel universe where Anthony Smith's fans gather in droves, cheering on their hero with fervor and passion. Or perhaps it's all just a cosmic joke, and Anthony Smith's biggest fan is simply a reflection in the mirror, staring back with a mix of confusion and resignation.
Honestly this post has bigger pizza and Cheetos in the basement vibe than some Anthony Smith fans

Reading sherdog proves the fans are stupid.

He is wrong about poatan though

The male Ronda but without the accomplishments.

Basically, Anthony Smith thinks he is a great fighter, and still a contender....
Thinks that he is a smart guy
Thinks his fight analysis is smart as well.
Thinks he can hang with Perreira.
Thinks fans are dumb.

Definition of insufferable douche with a mental processing power of Intel Pentium 2.

Sometimes I wonder, do fighters know they can watch an analyze a true legend, Bas Rutten and see he was great but not delusionally arrogant when he could have been. He was a solid analyst and never negatively spoke of accomplished fighters just because some jealousy.
Relax Anthony...your entering Brendon shwab territory now.

Fuck this thread has made me laugh. Well done sherbros

Back