News Anthony Smith: "Stupid fans don't understand my analysis"

simpsons-everyones.gif
Except replace couch w gurney

He is solid on the desk. And he's the only one who's not afraid to give bold predictions. Bisping and DC just shilling

He is solid on the desk. And he's the only one who's not afraid to give bold predictions. Bisping and DC just shilling
Yeah, he was so all in on Charles vs Islam that he had to make a video saying he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. That’s the solid behind the desk that you’re talking about?

Yeah, he was so all in on Charles vs Islam that he had to make a video saying he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. That’s the solid behind the desk that you’re talking about?
I missed that. Story?

as a noted anthony smith hater, I actually have to go to bat for him here. MMA fans definitely don't read articles, mostly skim headlines quickly on social media, and then fit it into their narrative.

He still gets folded by the top 5 LHWS though. But if he helps raise the bar for analysis above "if punchy man doesn't punch out huggy-boy, he might lose", more power to him.

Basically, Anthony Smith thinks he is a great fighter, and still a contender....
Thinks that he is a smart guy
Thinks his fight analysis is smart as well.
Thinks he can hang with Perreira.
Thinks fans are dumb.

Definition of insufferable douche with a mental processing power of Intel Pentium 2.

Basically, Anthony Smith thinks he is a great fighter, and still a contender....
Thinks that he is a smart guy
Thinks his fight analysis is smart as well.
Thinks he can hang with Perreira.
Thinks fans are dumb.

Definition of insufferable douche with a mental processing power of Intel Pentium 2.
He's not a bad fighter...
Best days are probably behind him, you can only take so many beatings.

He really does say completely absurd stuff which backfires tremendously.

Doesn't seem to change him.

Well, we do need some comedy relief.

He's not a bad fighter...
Best days are probably behind him, you can only take so many beatings.

He really does say completely absurd stuff which backfires tremendously.

Doesn't seem to change him.

Well, we do need some comedy relief.
I agree, except, he wasn't a bad fighter, he is not a good fighter now, especially if you take into consideration his self-opinion of his positional value and skills.

I can't decide which is it, is he delusional or just good ole fashion dumb

Jan should have. Didn't play out that way through.
Jan gassed pretty hard. The game plan against Alex is out there. The division isn’t great though. The guys are mainly strikers or they have really bad fight IQ. I think Anklaev should be able to exploit the lack of grappling but I wouldn’t be suprised if he does something silly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back