Media Anthony Smith "Francis Ngannou is one of the easier fights for Jon Jones"

Jones would win a decision I think he's too quick for Ngannou

Shoots for a takedown a mile out

watch randy vs toney

Smith still hasn’t recovered from the beating that trespasser laid on him

Eeeh not really, he has ko'ed pretty much every hw lol.
His striking is ugly and unrefined af but the guy's got stupid power
You just described fifty people man. His entire skill set is knockout power. He flings wild punches and gasses after two. The fact that he has KOd so many people doesn’t change the fact that as a fighter he’s your typical one-dimensional heavyweight. That doesn’t mean he can’t win, it actually means that he could beat anyone, but he’s Deontay Wilder with worse cardio

Somebody needs to let smith know there's no short stocky guys in the top of the HW division.

Facts. Ngannou is in his mid 40s and the steroids won't give him technique. Steep, Jon and Adesanya all tool him

Literally everything in this statement is wrong. ....

Ngannou is 34, has never failed a USADA test so no proof that he's on steroids, and has pretty good boxing technique when he decides to use it. Stipe is getting knocked the fuck out when he faces Ngannou. Jones won't be able to get Ngannou down and gets knocked out. Adesanya could possibly beat Ngannou due to being the best striker in the UFC, but I don't think he finishes him. Ngannou has the best chin i've ever seen. He takes clean shots from Stipe and Rozenstruik and looks barely fazed.

Jones hasn't been able to use his wrestling consistently for a while now. Stipe had to weather the storm and actually strike with Ngannou before completing a takedown. Unless Jones can survive with Ngannou standing up while at the same time draining his energy by slipping and dodging he's gonna get KTFO.

LMAO

Ngannou would KTFO both Jones and Smith on the same night

Jones is average without his full stack of supplements. He can't even takedown guys with terrible TDD anymore.

Not a bad game plan. But Jon gets hit when ppl blitz him and he rolls with the shots well, sure. But the way Ngannou blitzes, Jon better NOT get hit with those wild ass crazy shots.

It could go Jon's way sure. But easy fight? If Jon was a guy who didn't get hit I'd say yes. But getting hit by Ngannou is NEVER a good idea.

i agree. i've always believed that Jon would lose at HW and believed even Jon knows this. i just try to look at fights from both perspectives and come up with what is a good gameplan for both fighters given their attributes and skills and that's as best as i can see it going for Jon.

like you said, he rolls with the shots well but he's also always had a gigantic reach advantage. Ngannou's reach is nearly the same and Francis comes in fast and hard. i don't see him rolling with a shot from Ngannou.

Literally everything in this statement is wrong. ....

Ngannou is 34, has never failed a USADA test so no proof that he's on steroids, and has pretty good boxing technique when he decides to use it. Stipe is getting knocked the fuck out when he faces Ngannou. Jones won't be able to get Ngannou down and gets knocked out. Adesanya could possibly beat Ngannou due to being the best striker in the UFC, but I don't think he finishes him. Ngannou has the best chin i've ever seen. He takes clean shots from Stipe and Rozenstruik and looks barely fazed.
Francis, similar to African soccer players, is lying about his age. Francis is on steroids the same way that Cro Cop was.

Anthony can barely put together a plan for his own fights, i'd take his opinions with a grain of salt.

Smith hates Jones and is trying to lure Jones into fighting Ngannou

Francis, similar to African soccer players, is lying about his age. Francis is on steroids the same way that Cro Cop was.

images

Prove that this is a lie. Also prove that Ngannou is on steroids.

Jones' wrestling hasn't looked good in a long time other than the Gus fight when Jones was on PEDs. He's also had a lot more trouble wrestling guys of similar height and reach to himself.

Ngannou's wrestling is very underrated, Stipe beat him but he's by far the most well rounded HW in the UFC as well as one of the best wrestlers and even in that fight I think Stipe's success rate on takedowns was the same as his career average or lower and he still had to take some bombs to win. Ngannou has had years to improve his wrestling since then and he's still in his physical prime while I don't think Jones is anymore. I think Ngannou KOs Jones more often than not.

LOL

the dude who get tagged in all his fights, can't take down capoeira fighters, and finally relies on size / reach, will beat ngannou " easily " ?

Ngannou is longer, faster, taller, stronger, much more powerful than all the guys Jones struggled with.

Ngannou aint OSP or reyes. One of these, and the fight is over.

Vu2Ph7O.gif

bc93282a56454c97d710245d8b127d415c0125f8.gifv

There's a reason why Jones was asking 30 millions to fight the dude ...

OSP and Reyes are light years beyond Francis.

A much better chin and a harder punch is what separates Ngannou and Todd Duffee.

Can't wait to see Jon lose but Francis likely won't be the one.

Back