Media Anthony Smith "Francis Ngannou is one of the easier fights for Jon Jones"

LOL

the dude who get tagged in all his fights, can't take down capoeira fighters, and finally relies on size / reach, will beat ngannou " easily " ?

Ngannou is longer, faster, taller, stronger, much more powerful than all the guys Jones struggled with.

Ngannou aint OSP or reyes. One of these, and the fight is over.

Vu2Ph7O.gif

bc93282a56454c97d710245d8b127d415c0125f8.gifv

There's a reason why Jones was asking 30 millions to fight the dude ...

Last edited:
Given how Thiago Santos, whose grappling is awful, did decently well against Jon Jones, I really can't count out Ngannou against Jones. Something tells me that Jones' pride would still make him strike against Ngannou, which is a heck a lot riskier than striking against anyone else.

Props to Anthony Smith

I’ve always said this but Sherbots who don’t train and have recency bias can’t get past Ngannous meaningless KO’s over stationary out of shape HW’s to see the MASSIVE grappling advantage Jones holds over Ngannou.

Ngannou constantly punches himself off balance, has terrible form, and doesn’t even know how to work the most basic guard. Bones would go through him.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

lol, the dude who get tagged in all his fights, can't take down capoeira fighters, and finally relies on size / reach to win will beat ngannou easily ?
Relax. Jon is more proven than Ngannou at this point, period. Ngannou didnt lose a close decision to Stipe, he got dominated. Oh and Jon didnt get tagged as much as you think in the Reyes fight. There were entire 10 punch flurries that looked impressive live, but most wiffed or glanced. Jon Jones has great defense.

He’s right. Every time I see some fanboy drooling over Ngannou it makes me dizzy. We’ve seen fifty Ngannous before. He can win any fight with one punch? Ooooh welcome to heavyweight. Try grappling for ten minutes without needing a respirator and I’ll be more interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax. Jon is more proven than Ngannou at this point, period. Ngannou didnt lose a close decision to Stipe, he got dominated.
Lol Jones was infinitely more proven than Santos and reyes, how the fights went ?

Ngannou aint santos mate, if you want to takedown Ngannou, u must boxe with the dude. Blades and cain ( all better, stronger wrestlers than Jones ) tried naked takedowns against ngannou, they got KOed.

That was stipe's succes, his incredible boxing skills enabled him to hide his takedowns. Jones's boxing skills are extremely low in comparison ...

tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_400.gifv

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Intriguing match-up. I think Jones wrestlefooks Ngannou for a sub

Jones would just beat Ngannou like Stipe did
by boxing and hiding takedowns ? Jones fight at kicking range, he almost never boxe. His takedowns shots are super slow and come from far away.

He usually relies on raw strength and height leverage to get them. Post USADA he doesn't have near the same strength, hence his poor current wrestling, plus he doesn't have the height advantage against nougannou

Props to Anthony Smith

I’ve always said this but Sherbots who don’t train and have recency bias can’t get past Ngannous meaningless KO’s over stationary out of shape HW’s to see the MASSIVE grappling advantage Jones holds over Ngannou.

Ngannou constantly punches himself off balance, has terrible form, and doesn’t even know how to work the most basic guard. Bones would go through him.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Just like he ran through Reyes and Santos?

Back