Media Anthony Smith "Francis Ngannou is one of the easier fights for Jon Jones"

LOL the fact that you think that Stipe is the “best fighter on the planet” despite him getting knocked out cold by guys like Struve and 5’8 DC tells me everything I need to know.

You have no idea what you’re watching lol. Who’s tried to take down Ngannou? Black Beast? rozenstruik? Lol stop
Why are your posts always in bold

If Jon somehow manages to survive the early onslaught then yes, he would decision Ngannou. That’s not a lock, though. Ngannou is not a dehydrated, t rex armed, washed up fighter. Those punches hurt.

Burden of proof is on you.

You're the one claiming that Ngannou is older than his passport states, as well as you're claiming that he's on steroids. The burden of proof is on you to prove your claims, not me to disprove them.

LOL the fact that you think that Stipe is the “best fighter on the planet” despite him getting knocked out cold by guys like Struve and 5’8 DC tells me everything I need to know.

You have no idea what you’re watching lol. Who’s tried to take down Ngannou? Black Beast? rozenstruik? Lol stop
stipe is the best fighter on the planet and i do think jones can beat francis. not his easiest match up though.

OSP and Reyes are light years beyond Francis.

A much better chin and a harder punch is what separates Ngannou and Todd Duffee.

Can't wait to see Jon lose but Francis likely won't be the one.
francis Murder all of them lmao. Power is the great equalizer, and francis knows how to use it ...

OSP and Reyes are light years beyond Francis.

A much better chin and a harder punch is what separates Ngannou and Todd Duffee.

Can't wait to see Jon lose but Francis likely won't be the one.
but you dont think OSP or Reyes could beat francis....

francis Murder all of them lmao. Power is the great equalizer, and francis knows how to use it ...

Yes he has extraordinary power.

He does a great job of not landing 0 strikes in a fist fight.

Depends is Frank has improved his wrestling

On the feet, it's a very dangerous fight for Scrawny Bones

Props to Anthony Smith

I’ve always said this but Sherbots who don’t train and have recency bias can’t get past Ngannous meaningless KO’s over stationary out of shape HW’s to see the MASSIVE grappling advantage Jones holds over Ngannou.

Ngannou constantly punches himself off balance, has terrible form, and doesn’t even know how to work the most basic guard. Bones would go through him.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

This. I'm not a Bones fan, but sorry if this doesn't impress me.

Looks like technique from half the "fights" I see over in the Street Coliseum forum.......1 guy winging punches with head straight up and 1 guy backing straight up and not circling out.

I honestly don't even think Jones needs his wrestling to beat Francis.

LightheartedScrawnyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Easiest or the most dangerous. If Jon gets him down its game over.

Blaydes could barely get him down. Ngannou's TDD is so underrated. Only Stipe could implement the wrestlefuck on him, and everyone else in the UFC failed miserably lol.

If you guys think Jon Jones, who’s universally regarded as one of the smartest, high IQ fighters is going to fight Francis the same way he did Smith/Reyes.... youre fucking stupid. He’s gonna remind us he’s a Greco Roman practitioner and probably sub him in the first round

LOL

the dude who get tagged in all his fights, can't take down capoeira fighters, and finally relies on size / reach, will beat ngannou " easily " ?

Ngannou is longer, faster, taller, stronger, much more powerful than all the guys Jones struggled with.

Ngannou aint OSP or reyes. One of these, and the fight is over.

Vu2Ph7O.gif

bc93282a56454c97d710245d8b127d415c0125f8.gifv

There's a reason why Jones was asking 30 millions to fight the dude ...
002_Jon_Jones_vs_Ovince_Saint_Preux.0.0.jpg

images

13376945_web1_UFC-247-Mixed-Martial-Arts-6-.jpg

34691e6aafbb9d83979fe37b00a54723_crop_exact.jpg

Easiest or the most dangerous. If Jon gets him down its game over.
Jones doesn't have a chance in hell at getting Ngannou down. He couldn't even take Reyes or Santos down. I think Jones would be in big trouble against Ngannou.

If you guys think Jon Jones, who’s universally regarded as one of the smartest, high IQ fighters is going to fight Francis the same way he did Smith/Reyes.... youre fucking stupid. He’s gonna remind us he’s a Greco Roman practitioner and probably sub him in the first round
Ohhhh, so in his 9 attempts to take Reyes down, he wasn't "actually" trying to take him down. Interesting. Lol. Jones' wrestling by today's standards is nothing special. He didn't take Santos down and Teixeira ragdolled him like a child.

Back