Anthony Smith comments on Jones recent test results

Smith has too much of a "i'm just happy to be here" vibe, even worse than Gus leading into the last fight, why aren't these guys taking it to Jones? Sell a god damn PPV, go win some fans, don't just be like "it is what it is, I don't care!"--you better care cause this guy is intending to injure and concuss you with steroid metabolite-enhanced strikes.

I remember Mark Hunt saying it didn't matter if Brock was on PED's, he would beat him anyway.

{<BJPeen}

wonder if smith changes his mind too?

It’s been made clear that the ufc/usada aren’t going to do anything to Jones unless something that’s not turinabol shows up. If Smith complains at all there goes his title shot. What else could he say?

Is it hatred, jealousy, or just stupidity that people cannot cope with the facts that the scientific data does not support the claims that Jones is still doping?

Also, Mark Hunt may have faced some cheaters, but at 5'10" and having to cut weight to get his fat ass to 265, he's only got himself to blame for his 13-14-1 record.

I remember Mark Hunt saying it didn't matter if Brock was on PED's, he would beat him anyway.

{<BJPeen}

Jones should not be getting off so light. He popped, and each time he pulses, he should get a no contest or get pulled from a fight, 1/2 his check taken.

If the 1/2 life was to be as explained by the “experts”, the shit should be out of his system now. So if he dare pulses again, the shit should hit the fan.

But We can only dream because hey, “good old
Pulsing”

tbh he should take a few pico grams before the fight just to troll - how could they punish him?

Cant do jack shit about it, hopefully Smith is training hard. He should consider pulsing.
The%20Power%20of%20Pulses.png

Smith has too much of a "i'm just happy to be here" vibe, even worse than Gus leading into the last fight, why aren't these guys taking it to Jones? Sell a god damn PPV, go win some fans, don't just be like "it is what it is, I don't care!"--you better care cause this guy is intending to injure and concuss you with steroid metabolite-enhanced strikes.

It's not going to do any good to get riled up over it. We know what kinda guy Jon Jones is, how he acts and that he's a pathological liar. Lets just let Smith be happy he's getting a title shot against who many think is the goat. Everybody has a different mentality going into a fight, this might just be Smith's, not to really care too much about what Jon Jones is doing.

Alright, you don't have the high ground to complain about steroids if you end up losing.

If Smith Weidman's Jones, I'll officially declare him the rightful LHW Champion, the GOAT as well as delete this account and never have anything to do with MMA forever

I commend Smith for taking the high road.

I do think though, that if he were to harp on the topic of PEDs, Dana would take away his title shot and (even though LHW is shallow) give it to someone else.
Personally, I'd rather see Reyes fight Jones. Reyes would beat the shit out of Smith.

Translation:"I don't care if he's juicing or if I get destroyed, I need this payday"

{<BJPeen}

It makes my day that he said "couldn't care less " instead of "could".
Officially now a smith fan .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back