Anthony Smith comments on Jones recent test results

The real takeaway from this is that he used proper grammar and said "I couldn't care less" instead of saying "I could care less."

I know it may sound petty but good god that annoys me. It's on the same level as "It is what it is."

Is it? Is it really? Is it what it is? Oh thank god. I thought maybe it was what it wasn't.

Theres nothing he can do. You fight jones or you dont. It sucks.

He should build a witty mind game around pulsing, steroids and programs.
I believe he could throw Jones off a bit and catch him with a counter.
"Anthony, how do you beat the GOAT?"
"It's easy, like finding a few pictograms of salt in an Olympic size swimming pool. Ask USADA."
"Do you think you are fighting a clean fighter?"
"He's about as clean as a dick pill from a gas station".
He could make jokes about his erectile dysfunction, pulsing and countless others. He should probably spend a day on Sherdog.

He doesn't really have a choice if the UFC is going to allow Jones to cheat. He can either fight for the title or not.

The reward is greater because if he wins, he beat the roided up super cheat Jones. If he loses, he was likely expected to since he was fighting a roided up super cheat.

no picograms, injured jones would still own smith's ass

Don't see how in the hell this guy beats Jones

He obviously cares in the sense that who the hell wants to be fighting Jon Jones, especially a dirty Jon Jones, but he will in all honestly most likely make more from this fight than all of his career earnings in the past combined.

It is kind of fucked up that as a lesser known fighter you just have to suck it up as you might not get another opportunity at this type of payday, but that’s just the game.

He might pull of the Rocky story but he should stay humble.

Jones is clean!
also he doesn't have a choice in this matter!

Back