Anthony Smith comments on Jones recent test results

I don't think Smith would flip-flop and start complaining. Dude has been pretty respectful so far in his career (at least as far as I have been keeping track of which hasn't been that long) and doesn't seem to be a sore loser.

It’s been made clear that the ufc/usada aren’t going to do anything to Jones unless something that’s not turinabol shows up. If Smith complains at all there goes his title shot. What else could he say?
So Jones can microdose turinabol for the rest of his career then.

Is it hatred, jealousy, or just stupidity that people cannot cope with the facts that the scientific data does not support the claims that Jones is still doping?

Also, Mark Hunt may have faced some cheaters, but at 5'10" and having to cut weight to get his fat ass to 265, he's only got himself to blame for his 13-14-1 record.
<Deported1>

I remember Mark Hunt saying it didn't matter if Brock was on PED's, he would beat him anyway.

{<BJPeen}

wonder if smith changes his mind too?

If you win - you beat an enhanced fighter

If you lose - you lost to an enhanced fighter

win-win

Could Smith rock up as a pregnant lady so when Jones hits him he does a runner from the cage and is declared a winner by disqualification?

With al due hespect, Brock didn’t beat Hunt with pro-wrestling moves (powerbombs/piledrivers/boston crabs, etc). It was his NCAA D-1 ground control (to major Tom :) ) that completely nullified Hunt’s offense. Arguably, those D-1 skills had a lot of help from PEDs, but all gimmicks aside, Brock is an accomplished amateur wrestler.
Lol- Brock Lesnar maybe the only " fighter (lol)" who obviously doesn't past eye test, is on God knows what and doesn't give a fuck..... and obviously gets special treatment. He even mocked the world with his half smirked " I'll get down to the bottom of this " comment.LOL. The Carwin fight should've been stopped in 1st round , hence Brock never becomes UFC champ (I laugh everytime I realise this ).

Hunt has become annoying to a point (especially with $$$ he's making with his under .500 record- my boy whooped him and he's a middleweight)
As far as Brock goes, did you see the size difference between the 2 at UFC 200. I mean Jesus H......

Hard time seeing Smith KOing a juiced up fighter. Steroid users can take bigger punches and recover faster!

I didn't realize the Smith fight is not confirmed by NSAC yet.

The hearing on Jones reinstatement is Tuesday

I hope the NSAC makes the right choice here

dana-white-money.jpg

He looks and fights like an ogre but he's growing on me. If he knocked Jones out I'll be a fan for life.

His balance is unsusally bad, it's like he's moving around on a boat during a storm when he fights.

I think the fact that Hunt lost to a pro-wrestler had even bigger effect than PEDs. He has faced quite a few PED users.
it was the fact that if it was mark hunt on the other end it would have been treated completely different. no random title shot after failing. no ufc and usada giving him a free pass to compete while roiding

I remember Mark Hunt saying it didn't matter if Brock was on PED's, he would beat him anyway.

{<BJPeen}

wonder if smith changes his mind too?

Smith should say nothing about this he can be glad to get a fcn title shot.

It would be so epic.

Praying for a miracle because Jones* will be a big favourite. But Smith has the power to KO Jones*

But will he be able to land just one clean punch?

If I had a dollar for every striker claiming supernatural power in his hands and said “All I have to do is touch him one time and I’m the champion”

Yet the asshole apparently didn’t land one clean punch... And lost. I’d be somewhere warm fishing or golfing right now.

Lol- Brock Lesnar maybe the only " fighter (lol)" who obviously doesn't past eye test, is on God knows what and doesn't give a fuck..... and obviously gets special treatment. He even mocked the world with his half smirked " I'll get down to the bottom of this " comment.LOL. The Carwin fight should've been stopped in 1st round , hence Brock never becomes UFC champ (I laugh everytime I realise this ).

Hunt has become annoying to a point (especially with $$$ he's making with his under .500 record- my boy whooped him and he's a middleweight)
As far as Brock goes, did you see the size difference between the 2 at UFC 200. I mean Jesus H......
wait

didn’t Brock get his belt by beating Randy, not Carwin?

Back