Anthony Smith comments on Jones recent test results

If Smith Weidman's Jones, I'll officially declare him the rightful LHW Champion, the GOAT as well as delete this account and never have anything to do with MMA forever
lol'd

In all seriousness though, Weidman had a skillset that everyone serious knew was a massive, massive threat to Anderson. Smith not so much and his title shot is more of a statement about LHW in general these days.

It makes my day that he said "couldn't care less " instead of "could".
Officially now a smith fan .
Haha, agreed, so many people get that wrong and end up sounding stupid.

"It doesn't matter to me I absolutely could care less"

Lol, so it does matter to you then if you could care less, haha.

One thing that made me doubt Gustafsson's conviction against Jon Jones was that he refused to sting Jon where it hurt and bring up his PED problems [until the drug test failure the week of the fight].

If Anthony Smith constantly brings up Jon Jone's ped cases as a way of insulting Jones and getting inside his head it signifies to me that he believes in himself and I think it odds for him winning would improve in my head.

lol'd

In all seriousness though, Weidman had a skillset that everyone serious knew was a massive, massive threat to Anderson. Smith not so much and his title shot is more of a statement about LHW in general these days.

Some people, including me, had a lot of confidence in Weidman's chances against Silva but betting odds wise he was favored even less than Anthony Smith right now.

Smith has too much of a "i'm just happy to be here" vibe, even worse than Gus leading into the last fight, why aren't these guys taking it to Jones? Sell a god damn PPV, go win some fans, don't just be like "it is what it is, I don't care!"--you better care cause this guy is intending to injure and concuss you with steroid metabolite-enhanced strikes.

Smith & David Branch seem like some of the most genuine in personality people on the fight roster in personality and interview style.

How come none of Jones opponents has ever trained to defend kicks to the knee/oblique kicks?

Back