Anthony Smith comments on Jones recent test results

wait

didn’t Brock get his belt by beating Randy, not Carwin?
You're right- my bad. All the same, he beat an aging Randy half his size. He's not quite half as bad as I make him out to be but I've seen him against legitimate top tier heavies (like Reem and Cain) and forget about losing..... we're talking not even competitive. I throw in the Carwin ass whopping too cause the time-line is relevant in all of this.

His balance is unsusally bad, it's like he's moving around on a boat during a storm when he fights.
This is why I give him little to no chance to beat Jones. Yes, he has KO power but that only gets landed on guys who plant their feet and want to throw down with him Wanderlei style (eg Shogun). Smith is way too sloppy, unbalanced, and not strategic enough for Jones. He just goes in there almost like a bar fighter hoping that he lands a big punch. Jones is very precise and thought out. He will be playing chess while Smith is playing checkers. Smith's drunken style movement will not get him into the places he needs to be to land that power on Jones, especially considering Jones' reach. You need to have A+ level movement to cut off the cage AND get inside his reach. Nobody is just gonna go in there winging it and get lucky to KO him.

You're right- my bad. All the same, he beat an aging Randy half his size. He's not quite half as bad as I make him out to be but I've seen him against legitimate top tier heavies (like Reem and Cain) and forget about losing..... we're talking not even competitive. I throw in the Carwin ass whopping too cause the time-line is relevant in all of this.
I was confused for a moment, too. I think Carwin had the interim belt when they fought, and they unified the title

I’m always down for a freak show fight, even if I know it might not be exactly healthy

Brawk shares a similar space in my life as Sour Patch Kids

I was confused for a moment, too. I think Carwin had the interim belt when they fought, and they unified the title

I’m always down for a freak show fight, even if I know it might not be exactly healthy

Brawk shares a similar space in my life as Sour Patch Kids
Yeah- that s what definitely had me scratching me head....been watching since 99' so things can commonly get cloudy.

Jones has his way with Reyes

I dont think so . Reyes is to fluid and fast. Johnny Walker would also KO Bones. Bones would NOT be able to land close ranged elbows. He KNOWS Walker's elbows would easily Knock him the Fruck out

Smith is a bum next to the top guys, he knows he will lose picograms or not, after that feed Luke and Marreta with his remains

I dont think so . Reyes is to fluid and fast. Johnny Walker would also KO Bones. Bones would NOT be able to land close ranged elbows. He KNOWS Walker's elbows would easily Knock him the Fruck out
<Deported1>

Gus and Anthony are idiots for not standing up against corruption especially when it affects them directly. Jones wouldn't have anyone to fight against if fighters boycotted fighting him. Mma fighters are really near sighted sometimes. Cant see the end game, they only huck themselves for paycheck after paycheck, fight after fight.

I remember Mark Hunt saying it didn't matter if Brock was on PED's, he would beat him anyway.

{<BJPeen}

wonder if smith changes his mind too?

I wonder if mark hunt is of the opinion that brock cheated or not

It's not going to do any good to get riled up over it.

Well...

We know what kinda guy Jon Jones is, how he acts and that he's a pathological liar.

What kind of guy Jones is is that he is highly sensitive to criticism. He has talked about as much in his interviews. He craves validation and wants people to like him. That's why he's a pathological liar; he's willing to say anything if it means it gets you to like him. Same deal with his impostured religious shtick a while back. He stopped doing that so often because people started giving him shit for it. That's why he seems so two-faced (or three or four-faced even), because he literally *is* trying to put on different masks depending on what he thinks his particular audience in a particular context wants to see.

If more high profile people gave him shit over popping, you can guarantee something would change. Can't say exactly what it would be, but there would be a change in some manner; it would practically be impossible for him not to. Devalidation causes the solipsist almost physical pain psychosomatically.

Last edited:
With al due hespect, Brock didn’t beat Hunt with pro-wrestling moves (powerbombs/piledrivers/boston crabs, etc). It was his NCAA D-1 ground control (to major Tom :) ) that completely nullified Hunt’s offense. Arguably, those D-1 skills had a lot of help from PEDs, but all gimmicks aside, Brock is an accomplished amateur wrestler.

liked for Bowie reference

big_1472836234_image.jpg

Its a win-win, they get paid, probably paid even more to fight, he doesnt have an undefeated record to hang on to, one loss to Jones doesnt hurt anyone, Jones is the GOAT.

I think the fact that Hunt lost to a pro-wrestler had even bigger effect than PEDs. He has faced quite a few PED users.

Yet hunt seems to cherry pick what fights he will get upset about and throw tantrums about and alienate his entire fanbase, what a guy

Johnny Walker looks like a great prospect, but let's pump the brakes here. He's needs a few more fights against good fighters. Getting a shot at the LHW belt after beating Khalil Rountree would be like beating Dennis Siver and getting a FW title fight. Oh, wait .. .. .

Don't worry, wait until he loses. It won't be immediate but after it festers for a while he will cry about it.

Back