Anthony Pettis future Champion??

Guida laid on him for fifteen minutes.

That doesn't change the fact that other top wrestlers in the division (like Bendo) can do the same. Pettis wont be champ anytime soon.

That doesn't change the fact that other top wrestlers in the division (like Bendo) can do the same. Pettis wont be champ anytime soon.

Bendo could have but then again couldn't.

I see a Cerrone type situ playing out for Pettis in regards to Henderson.

They each faced Bendo in a great and very close fight.

Then when Cerrone fought him again, it did not go well. I see it happening again.

I like Pettis but I just can't see a belt on him.

Could is the only word you can use in both cases there pal.

The only LOGICAL word. however im making a point how it is ILLogical only when people say that if so and so did not occur, then x WOULD have won. No problem in saying that someone could have won. You didn't say hendo would have lost, you said could. That's possible

If he beats Cerrone he will probably get a shot at Bendo so he could become champion. Although honestly I think there are too many amazing guys at 155 for him to stay in the win column for long, and I think Henderson beats him in a rematch.

I don't think so, when Aldo moves up hes gonna take over the division.

A resounding "yes" from me

The lw division is his. He gets the belt by the end of 2013.

Cowboy via Showtime kick

edit i forgot about future aldo lol

he reins supreme

Where do you come up with this shit? The champ needs to be decisively beat? When had that ever been the case. Pettis would have won with or without the kick.

Key word was "when it goes to decision" you guys really need to read twice and think.

Great fighter but he needs to stay healthy! We need to see him fight more often. He definitely could be a future champ even though I think Ben would beat him in a rematch.

Sorry but he'll get wrestlefucked by Benson and Maynard. He lost to Guida and wasn't really impressive in his win over Stephens.

Don't see it happening.
Pettis got the potential tho

If there's any justice in this world, yes he'll be champion by the end of the year.

Did you watch the whole fight? It was nothing like the Guida fight. He was up on Bendo before the showtime kick but it was very close.

That's what I was thinking - I watched it sometime last year and I'm pretty sure Pettis was clearly winning before the headkick. Then Bendo said something like "well the judges chose him" or something like that

Back