• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anne Hathaway denounces white and straight privilege at awards ceremony

It does get pretty depressing listening to them cry every minute of every day.

That's the intended effect.

Collectivist thinkers (which these sorts of people certainly count amongst, due to their strong attachment to group identity) understand that they can affect the individual through creating enough social peer pressure by the numbers. So their whole platform is based on just possessing enough numbers to overwhelm the individual, which they have been given the means to, by modern social media.

The bitching, moaning, whining, outrage, witch hunts, these are merely the means to achieve an end, which is changing society to something that more closely resembles their fragile mental and emotional state. A modern theocracy of sorts where criticism directed at their misguided doctrine, cannot go unpunished.

It is the strength of the individual that is going to be tested in these times, to not give in to such pressure, to remain a stable entity amongst unstable ones. To redeem one's self even if others are beyond redemption.

Those aren't arbitrary traits, so no.

If you were those things, but were discriminated against or otherwise less likely to succeed based on you being white, then yes you should demand justice and persons like me should join.

This is an idiotic post. The point isn't arbitrary leveling into some equality-of-outcome reality: it's creation of equality of opportunity along arbitrary lines.

And, again, you would have said the same thing for any of the fights of yesteryear so long as you were not part of the group fighting, and were part of the group benefiting off of their struggle.
So do white heterosexuals succeed more because they tend to have more mothers and fathers in the same home? The stats show that people in traditional homes get better grades and make more money, have less social problems than the kids who come from single mother homes, or people that go gay and transgender. This guy explains why whites might have privilege. You could say this applies to many Asians too.

What in the fuck!?!? Are you used to feel guilty about being straight now?!?! Lol

Sorry, I like pussy... I dont feel guilty about that all.

Fucking lol @ cis gender privilege

So do white heterosexuals succeed more because they tend to have more mothers and fathers in the same home? The stats show that people in traditional homes get better grades and make more money, have less social problems than the kids who come from single mother homes, or people that go gay and transgender. This guy explains why whites might have privilege. You could say this applies to many Asians too.

White privilege exists whether you acknowledge it or not.

The number one cause of death to gay men is suicide. The second leading cause of death is AIDS.

Most violence against gay people comes from there own gay sex partners. Other gay people.

So if gay people give other gay people the HIV virus, causing the 2nd leading cause of death, are violent to each other, and gay people abuse drugs and kill themselves, I believe the biggest enemy to the homosexual person is himself. Not some "priveledged" white, Christian, straight male.

Do you have any sources for that?
Not saying you are wrong. But not many people die because of aids anymore.
I think heart disease or obesity-related illness would cause a lot more death.

And when you say most violence against gay people come from their partners.
Do you have any sources for that? Especially how it relates to violence among straight people?
Not saying you are wrong. But I assume you would have less violence when two people are the same gender compared to a female and male.

Thanks. AIDS was surpassed by suicide in 2007 for leading cause of death in gay men.

So it's now suicide then AIDS as the leading cause of death. In that order.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09581596.2014.946887

Thanks, I assumed it would be lower but you were right.

That's because it's bullshit.

C'mon man you're German, you should understand English better than @Ripskater. Did you not read the one paragraph abstract that he quoted?

suicide resulted in 46 deaths per 100,000 gay and bisexual men, while HIV resulted in 30 deaths per 100,000. Based on these estimates, suicide surpassed HIV as a leading cause of premature mortality for gay and bisexual men in 2007.

The leading cause of deaths and the leading cause for premature deaths are two VERY, VERY different things.

Even then just do the math. Average life expectancy (I'm saying 80 so I can do the math in my head) x deaths.

3680 and 2400 per 100,000. Slightly over 5% combined.

Last edited:
Another bitch on the boycot list. Fuck these cunts.

All this self-loathing won't get her invited to the cookout, fake-woke ass bitch

I just wish these hollyweird idiots could promote their message, discussing the need for equal rights, without the privilege propaganda.

These clowns in the entertainment business just suck off of each other. One person makes a comment or hashtag, and they play last one to support this is a rotten egg! Now it is the metoo movement and white privilege(which is waning a bit in the glare of metoo). You see a movie topic, and everyone does the same fucking movie. Right now, it is cops killing unarmed black men. There are at least four movies ready to come out. The hate you give is one of them, which is at least based on a book.

she is not denouncing white dicks though. Until she start fucking black guys she is racist in my eyes

Fuck this bitch. She has great titties though, I'll give her that.
That's tv. I saw her in person once and wouldn't have even noticed her if someone didn't point her out. She was tiny and skinny as fuck. Like sickly, unhealthy skinny
Yeah she looks beautiful with expensive, pro makeup and stylists and ahit. But you'd not look at her twice on the street

Back