Television Anime and Manga v41

Part 4 is probably my favorite part.

Josuke and gang are hilarious.

Mori-Mori-Mori-Mori- Morioh-cho-Radiooooooo!

And of course part 4 had the best hero, The Ambulance.

If i had to say part 7 would be my favorite because how different it is from the rest with it involving a race. Then part 6. Hopefully they get a anime also

If i had to say part 7 would be my favorite because how different it is from the rest with it involving a race. Then part 6. Hopefully they get a anime also
I think Stone Ocean will eventually get adapted. The ending for Stone Ocean though, big Oof!

Okay vinland saga is awesome (the anime)
Reminds me of berserk for some reason.

give the studio that makes vinland berserk for gods sakes

Okay vinland saga is awesome (the anime)
Reminds me of berserk for some reason.

give the studio that makes vinland berserk for gods sakes
I would have recommended it outright, but two people I pushed it on didn't like it

I think its easily one of the three best anime of the year
The manga gets compared to berserk and kingdom and vagabond
Its truly excellent, the only downside is the release schedule of the manga

I would have recommended it outright, but two people I pushed it on didn't like it

I think its easily one of the three best anime of the year
The manga gets compared to berserk and kingdom and vagabond
Its truly excellent, the only downside is the release schedule of the manga

yeah it goes in my top animes of the year.

thorfinns adventures right now in anime remind me of young guts as a mercenary

I always thought JoJos was trash just because I didn't like the first arc

I stand corrected like 2 eps into the second arc
Jojo's is over the top, ridiculous, insane and the best goddamn anime ever. I love it so much.

Look at my name <---

Yeah its opening is, if listening to internet, running for the anime opening of the year lol

I dont know about anime of the year cause thats AOTs title, but its definitely in the running for second.

My choice may go to Dr Stone or VS, love both of them so much.

I dont know about anime of the year cause thats AOTs title, but its definitely in the running for second.

My choice may go to Dr Stone or VS, love both of them so much.

was talking about the opening lol

Yep that’d be nice.

After watching what they did to Gyo I was like:

giphy.gif
His art is so unique and hard to capture animated, so its hard to get right without a ton of time/money -> which most studios dont have. Its also hard to replicate that surprise moment of the page flip and insanely detailed gore on the page with cheap budget cut tricks that anime tends to use.

I think Stone Ocean will eventually get adapted. The ending for Stone Ocean though, big Oof!
Im a Jojo anime only dude. I love DP's adaption so much but man is it sometimes hard not to give in and read part 6 onwards. But Ive held strong since part 2, Ill keep going.

Every new season is my new favourite, I dont think I can say that for any show ever lol.

I love it aswell, but Jojo's season 5 is my favourite.

What happened to AOT's epic openings, theyve gone downhill.

Yeah the first one was awesome then the rest were meh.

I remember watching the second one and thinking "well thats a quality drop in the opening"

Jojo's is over the top, ridiculous, insane and the best goddamn anime ever. I love it so much.

Look at my name <---
It keeps getting better
I think teh first JoJo didn't grip me because the premise and characters seemed very straight forward, which is not what I was expecting - and it was a weird contrast with the animation. I actually was really into the first arc during their childhoods, but after the time skip I was like wtf vampires

The second arc got me hooked right when the dude pulled a machine gun out of nowhere.
I'm on season 2 (which is the third JoJo) and it keeps getting better

It keeps getting better
I think teh first JoJo didn't grip me because the premise and characters seemed very straight forward, which is not what I was expecting - and it was a weird contrast with the animation. I actually was really into the first arc during their childhoods, but after the time skip I was like wtf vampires

The second arc got me hooked right when the dude pulled a machine gun out of nowhere.
I'm on season 2 (which is the third JoJo) and it keeps getting better
I loved the first arc not because of Jonathan, but because of Dio.

Its gets batshit, and insane most of the time. Enjoy the ride.

JJBA is the shit. Stone Ocean is trash....

Glad Ballroom is still coming along.

Another break till December but I’ve enjoyed the past couple of chapters even if the pace has slowed.

Huge Hajime No Ippo spoilers

Sendo gets to spar Martinez for three rounds. Sendo gets trashed but keeps going. Gonzales drives to the gym to challenge Ricardo. Chapter ends with what appears to be Sendo getting a down on Ricardo! Maybe George is just teasing but it was a fun chapter.

Jojo is great simply because of the memes

"Oh you are approching me" gets me everytime

Back