Television Anime and Manga v41

The wano Arc certainly is getting interesting not only do they have to deal with Kaido they will have to deal with big mom now since they just formed an alliance

I think the Grand Strawhat fleet and Jinbe will be late entries to Wano also wouldn't be shocked at all if some of Big Moms Crew don't get along with Kaido, I don't think noble Katakuri will like working with Jack , Queen or King

just wait until Thorkell gets more screen time
Just saw the 1st episode. Reluctant to continue as I've been reading it since 2011 and Thorfinn just could't catch a break. Same reason I stopped reading the manga...for now.

Did you feel Slime got boring as well? I liked Shield Hero and while it slowed down a bit I never thought it was boring. Slime on the other hand slowed down a lot towards the end and got kind of boring. I finished it just because I knew it was the end of the season.
Slime was solid throughout imo, Shield hero just gets annoying, and I hate the damn main characters (like the racoon and the chicaboo) - real annoying...
just wait until Thorkell gets more screen time
Im looking forward to it.

Never even heard of it before but ep 1's first 20 seconds really set everything in motion. Its got that movie anime level animation.

Just saw the 1st episode. Reluctant to continue as I've been reading it since 2011 and Thorfinn just could't catch a break. Same reason I stopped reading the manga...for now.
when did you stop reading the manga?

when did you stop reading the manga?
I wanna say around 2012-2013. Picked it up after 6 years of waiting for it to finish. My son finished reading it in a day or 2 and is now in the "waiting for the next chapter" club. I hate reading unfinished mangas.

Demon slayer is good (atleast first 22 episodes)

Last edited:

This scene made me laugh pretty hard, wasn’t a Naruto run, she was doing the Kid Goku T-pose run.
giphy.gif

Lol

Well Sendo didn’t find Gonzales but he did find Ricardo Martinez!!!

RIP Sendo
md7t8Acx0Aczhmr6kpw9fz4560fknzmtqngb3xvr012tlmd6frprjtv9l28kl9AzcAzpcz0hc58d3dtnyd6yfqttmgvxjgng0m8jh350xws9chx33dls7wvjbc2d9qd8ncp3wbkf344q6h3wxgz28gq8zAsjh3fgfhpv4dg1vd348k7yy1j1

Demon slayer is good (atleast first 22 episodes)
If they don't add filler should be good throughout, but I would expect about a year between each season.
This is based on where they are and current manga chapter, they are roughly chapter 47
Most recent chapter is 172 and it feels like getting close to a natural end of the manga.

Shield Hero got boring real quick.

TPN is fantastic but AOT season 3 is hands down AOTY so far.

Vinland Saga is great aswell imo its stunningly coloured and animated. Might be in the running for second place.

Really enjoyed Slime aswell.
Vinland saga > AoT

Manga at least.
AoT anime has the benefit of not looking like garbage

I dont know personally AOT has GOAT level storytelling in anime, and apparently it gets even better in the manga.

Idc if it looks like crap, the story is the most important thing in AOT.

I dont know personally AOT has GOAT level storytelling in anime, and apparently it gets even better in the manga.

Idc if it looks like crap, the story is the most important thing in AOT.
AoT is almost impossible to follow in the manga because the art work is bad
that doesn't stop me from reading it

speakinig off I need to go check if the new chapter is out

AoT is almost impossible to follow in the manga because the art work is bad
that doesn't stop me from reading it

speakinig off I need to go check if the new chapter is out
If youre still reading with the shit artwork, then its doing the story thing really well.

One of my favorite Ito Junji works.

Hopefully it turns out better than the other stuff of his that was animated.
He just needs one good animated adaptation and I'd be happy

I always thought JoJos was trash just because I didn't like the first arc

I stand corrected like 2 eps into the second arc

Back