Television Anime and Manga v41

images

images

Lines are more fine. Colors are more vibrant. Avatar is anime influenced but it is not anime from geographical and artistic standpoint.

New Ballroom chapter is out. It was a full length chapter and seemed to be starting a new arc so maybe the author has recovered? I hope they're doing better.
I have a bad feeling on how it ended, the way his classmate randomly appeared whenever he was mentioned and how he's become somewhat popular.

Hopefully I'm wrong and he doesn't hurt him out of jealousy...

What's a good mystery manga
Just got done reading Pluto for the second time man that mangaka is a genius all his works are next level. What else is out there on that level?

Oh! I just thought of this, did you ever read Spirit Circle? It's by the same author as Biscuit Hammer.

The title sounds familiar. I may have started it at some point but it was probably years ago. I see it´s only 6 volumes. I like it when Manga don´t drag on endlessly without purpose, will definitely give it a try.

I have a bad feeling on how it ended, the way his classmate randomly appeared whenever he was mentioned and how he's become somewhat popular.

Hopefully I'm wrong and he doesn't hurt him out of jealousy...
Also looks like he might have a detached retina or something.

Woo!

Page 100.

Let’s celebrate with some Dragonball Evolution.

Or have a Bonfire of dreams with Guts.

38-8-608x884.jpg

Also looks like he might have a detached retina or something.
You think the bug he though he saw was that exactly....
That would suck honestly.... hopefully this is all speculation tbh...

Seems like SIU is still in rather bad health so we might not get any Tower of God for a while.

Uhh Ricardo destroyed Billy.

George really making Ricardo Godly here. Better than Takamura even. Don’t see how Ippo or Sendo even touch him.

What's a good mystery manga
Just got done reading Pluto for the second time man that mangaka is a genius all his works are next level. What else is out there on that level?

Did you read Billy Bat too? I agree, mangaka Urasawa Naoki is fantastic.

Golden Kamui is really good. Not finished yet, but excellent.

Another mangaka that I am a fan of, is Kaneshiro Muneyuki. Read these three in this order:

0-Zero
Kamisama No Iutoori
Kamisama No Iutoori Ni (easter egg payoff in this one later)

After those, his other work is pretty great too. Grashros is awesome and Jagaaaaaan is great as well.

New thread coming tomorrow. You'll see why when you read the title. I'm excited for it.

Did you read Billy Bat too? I agree, mangaka Urasawa Naoki is fantastic.

Golden Kamui is really good. Not finished yet, but excellent.

Another mangaka that I am a fan of, is Kaneshiro Muneyuki. Read these three in this order:

0-Zero
Kamisama No Iutoori
Kamisama No Iutoori Ni (easter egg payoff in this one later)

After those, his other work is pretty great too. Grashros is awesome and Jagaaaaaan is great as well.
Yeah I've all his mystery stuff except the one called master Keaton or something like that. Currently reading Eden no Ori which is ok so far, will check out what u recommended thanks.

Back