Television Anime and Manga v41

New Ballroom chapter is out. It was a full length chapter and seemed to be starting a new arc so maybe the author has recovered? I hope they're doing better.

I never read a manga but I do know that anime is for 14 year old boys and no one else.
Or Japan is filled with really creepy, rapey men.
It seems they just have to make 75% of anime somewhat disgusting towards woman, not to mention every funny moment ever in an anime is 1 guy yelling and another crying and that's the whole joke.
Although that could just be cultural, maybe they find that shit funny in Japan.
But it all seems to be made for young boys who will probably turn into creeps from watching anime.
There are a few cool ( mostly horror) anime, but I would say at least 75% is female unfriendly rapey and unfunny shit.

jfzebq4dq7z11.jpg

Is anyone watching the second season of re: zero? It is pretty good and it just showed the most gruesome death I have ever seen in an anime.

Season has been great. Echidna is a fucking babe...would drink her body fluid tea all day...so thirsty er thirstea er thirsthertea

Railgun has been great too... and Misfit of Demon Academy and Rent-a-girlfriend

The latest Survival Story Of A Sword King In A Fantasy World chapter was baller. I've recommended the series before but I don't think a lot of people are reading. You guys should go check it out if you aren't already.

So berserk has answered questions about skull knight and moon boy

Right now the question is

Why exactly is zodd an apostle?

Dude doesnt care about power in traditional sense, only combat

Lot of anime to catch up on. All the anime are around episode 10 now so I'll start binging next week. Great selection because some of last seasons anime that were postponed due to coronavirus are also wrapping up now.

There are a shitload. You should be more specific on what sort of series you're looking for. But just as general recommendations:
Solo Leveling
Peerless Dad
Kingdom
Vinland Saga
Tower of God
Gosu
Wind Breaker

PS: don't bump the old threads, there was a link to this newer one four posts above yours. It was in big bright orange text.

I remember I had asked you a long time ago about some recommendations and I liked most of the stuff you had recommended.( Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Eden, Dorohedoro etc ) I´ve got some more time right now and I´ve started reading more stuff including Manga again. I already know about Vinland Saga and Tower of God. I´ll check out the other stuff as well. Any other recommendations are welcome. I prefer sci-fi and horror but genre doesn´t really matter. I´ll check almost anything out.

I remember I had asked you a long time ago about some recommendations and I liked most of the stuff you had recommended.( Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Eden, Dorohedoro etc ) I´ve got some more time right now and I´ve started reading more stuff including Manga again. I already know about Vinland Saga and Tower of God. I´ll check out the other stuff as well. Any other recommendations are welcome. I prefer sci-fi and horror but genre doesn´t really matter. I´ll check almost anything out.
Glad you've enjoyed most of it. I haven't run across any new good sci-fi in a while (which disappoints me, it's one of my favorite genres), but from the stuff that I've been reading recently I'd recommend:

Fantasy/Iseki:
Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World
I am the Sorcerer King
Ranker who Lives a Second Time
Raid
Knights and Magic
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect The Dungeon
The Golden Haired Wizard (note: this one is really girly/cutsy but I enjoy it as a break from some more serious stuff)

Sports:
King Golf
Rikudou

Art:
Blue Giant
Ballroom e Youkoso
WonDance

Martial Arts:
Sword Sheath's Child
Wind Sword
Legend Of The Northern Blade

Sci-Fi:
Front Mission Dog Life Dog Style

Glad you've enjoyed most of it. I haven't run across any new good sci-fi in a while (which disappoints me, it's one of my favorite genres), but from the stuff that I've been reading recently I'd recommend:

Fantasy/Iseki:
Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World
I am the Sorcerer King
Ranker who Lives a Second Time
Raid
Knights and Magic
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect The Dungeon
The Golden Haired Wizard (note: this one is really girly/cutsy but I enjoy it as a break from some more serious stuff)

Sports:
King Golf
Rikudou

Art:
Blue Giant
Ballroom e Youkoso
WonDance

Martial Arts:
Sword Sheath's Child
Wind Sword
Legend Of The Northern Blade

Sci-Fi:
Front Mission Dog Life Dog Style

Thanks a lot, mate. I´ll check them out.

idk if anyone mentioned it, but the new bluray release of Paranoia Agent is available to preorder on bestbuy.com. it’s a nice looking steelbook edition too.

I'm still watching Naruto Kai (fan made edited version without the fillers). Currently at the part where Orochimaru's minions are transporting Sasuke back. It's funny that I'm finally watching this show after watching many of the newer shounens. It really goes to show many other shounens were inspired/copy Naruto and some of their characters. It's also interesting to see Dragon Ball inspiration in Naruto. Even though this is a condensed version, god damn how many dragging flashbacks do they need to show. I can't even imagine if I watched the full episodes of Naruto. I find myself watching them in 1.5-2x speed just to get through those parts faster.

Is Avater the Last Airbender good?
1) please don't res dead threads, this was already stated just a few posts up from you (I'm replying in the correct thread, not the old one you necro'd)
2) Avatar TLA isn't anime

That said, it's a very well liked series that still has a good sized fandom despite ending 12 years ago. Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Back