"Anderson Silva will get titleshot with win over diaz"

1qTlEOr.gif

This thread should be moved to the wastleand.... Nick's going to make Anderson consider retirement, when he dominates via another B.J. Penn-esk beatdown...
#WARDIAZ

[YT]-0-H2Sh_45k[/YT]

Nick or Nate, is that you?

let' not forget, weidman is getting better and better
it's a mismatch for old as

Yo Dana wants to see this dude in crutches by the end of the year, real talk doe.

Dana was like: who cares weidman is 2-0 v andy and andy hasnt won a fight since 2012. Who cares about romero/jacare winner and rockhold/machida. Beating ww that is on a 2 fight losing streak gets you title shot

Ain't nobody complaining about Bendo vs Cerrone III, and we all saw what Rampage did to Wanderlei in their 3rd fight, so fuck it let's get Silva vs Weidman III over with. We all know it would happen again eventually anyways

Its either Bendo Cerrone 3 or no fight at all.

And if you're comparing where Chris Weidman is right now to where Wand was in his career then, I don't even know what to say to you. With his age, inactivity, and leg issues, Anderson is closer to where Wand was at the time.

Dana really wants Anderson back as a draw or he wouldn't even be thinking Anderson with one win over Diaz. So many great MW contenders.

I don't care if they fight again but the increased disregard for any kind of ranking system for matchmaking means UFC will remain bush league in the terms of a legitimate sport.

But Zuffa doesn't care as long as they're making Zuffa money. Their motto is "Put on a spectacle and they will come."

I love Anderson as much as the next guy, but God damn they are giving Rockhold the shaft. He's STILL not even mentioned when title shots come up about the 185lb division and that sucks. He's a threat to Weidman, IMO. Due to the style differences I do not think Silva is.

Dana was like: who cares weidman is 2-0 v andy and andy hasnt won a fight since 2012. Who cares about romero/jacare winner and rockhold/machida. Beating AN OVERRATED ww that is on a 2 fight losing streak gets you title shot

Fixed that up for you.

I'd rather see A. Silva contend for the LHW title. He's 3-0 in that division.

I also didn't believe JDS is better than Cain after their first fight and I got similar response as now.

There is NO comparison between the flash KO in Cain v JDS and the TWO wins by Weidman over Silva. Weidman is just a terrible matchup for Silva and he would beat him again. And again. And again. And each time you would make some bullshit excuse. Both of Weidman's wins over Silva are legit.

Anderson fan's are some of the most butthurt people in the universe.

So when Weidman wins for the third time then what?

"Long layoff due to injury and wasn't truly tested vs Diaz because 170er. Wasn't prepared for Weidman."

lmao, he must be trying to make Anderson lose to Diaz then because Anderson wants no part of Chris.

Back