"Anderson Silva will get titleshot with win over diaz"

Blicious

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Last edited:
I don't even think Anderson wants a shot at Chris after Anderson beats Diaz.

I want to see Silva vs. Chris III... I am one of those who believe that first and second fight didn't show the winner is better... one of rare fights where I saw that I can't say the winner is better than loser... the circumstances were just unfortunate... and Weidman being better than Silva in both fights in the first rounds... it happened to Silva more than just once against other opponents.

I am not convinced at all by both ot their fights. How we say ''The third time is a charm''.

Poor Anderson.

This is getting almost sacrificial, at this point.

I am one of those who believe that first and second fight didn't show the winner is better.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Ain't nobody complaining about Bendo vs Cerrone III, and we all saw what Rampage did to Wanderlei in their 3rd fight, so fuck it let's get Silva vs Weidman III over with. We all know it would happen again eventually anyways

I actually thought Weidman got lucky the first 2 times, until I saw what he did to Lyota.

Silva gets a crack at Weidman again, he'll become the champ.

Mark it down.

Dana must hate poor old Anderson. 1st chris kos him then breaks his leg whats next to retire the guy.

I also didn't believe JDS is better than Cain after their first fight and I got similar response as now.

Difference being that JDS caught Cain after a few seconds, while Weidman is 2-0 in completed rounds vs Silva (and that's not counting the two finishes obviously)

Completely different circumstances.

I just want to see a definitive fight like Jones / Cormier or Weidman / Machida with no excuses or freak accidents. Don't even care if Weidman wins.

I just want to see a definitive fight like Jones / Cormier or Weidman / Machida with no excuses or freak accidents. Don't even care if Weidman wins.

I guess Weidman should dance around and show off a little bit so that if he loses he can always say that he wasn't taking the fight seriously.

Difference being that JDS caught Cain after a few seconds, while Weidman is 2-0 in completed rounds vs Silva (and that's not counting the two finishes obviously)

Completely different circumstances.

Yes... but we know how Silva acted the first fight... idiotic... we know it was a disgrace (no matter what was the reason)... the second one Weidman was better in the first round, but didn't affect Silva or damage him... Silva did break his leg, because of Weidman checking it... but we know... it happens.

I want to see a convincing fight, because for me, both of their fights weren't.

Exactly.

Back