"Anderson Silva will get titleshot with win over diaz"

Silva gets a Welter weight that has no chance of winning and gets a title shot over Jacare and others is a freaking joke. Diaz cant hurt silva anywhere its a lot like the Forest Griffin fight.

Umm no it's not.

Diaz KOd Daley and Lawler.

Weidman is the second luckiest P4P entrant of all time (the first was Bendo). He is not a better fighter than either Anderson or Lyoto.

But the lesson here is that you don't need to be the best/smartest/strongest/prettiest/fastest, you just need to win when it counts. That's what Chris did. Even if he rematches Anderson and loses (which is very possible), he still got to be a defending MW champion.

CW stalked Machida and nullified him. He was the better fighter. LOL. :icon_lol:

Did you even watch them fight? A five second flurry doesn't mean shit in a 25 minute fight.

Anyone who thinks Weidman beat Silva because of luck is really fucking stupid

Silva gets a crack at Weidman again, he'll become the champ.

Mark it down.

sigh.gif~c200

Does he want it? You can't push him into the cage Dana.

Anyone who believes that the first two fights proved anything about the match-up is living in la la land.

Fluke one, and fluke two.

This doesn't mean that Wiedman is a tough match-up for Silva, but it does mean that nothing has been clearly decided, and a third match-up, penidng the Diaz fight, is necessary.

Yes it is, I want to see if Weidman submit him this time, maybe even snap an arm, so we can have a fourth fight because it will prove nothing. I want Weidman to Make Silva so scared to step in the ring that Dana can't pay him enough to do it.

Silva has ZERO chance against Weidman, bad matchup and owned mentally. The fight is already won, you just have to put your wasteful dollars out for Dana.

Weidman is the second luckiest P4P entrant of all time (the first was Bendo). He is not a better fighter than either Anderson or Lyoto.

But the lesson here is that you don't need to be the best/smartest/strongest/prettiest/fastest, you just need to win when it counts. That's what Chris did. Even if he rematches Anderson and loses (which is very possible), he still got to be a defending MW champion.

You can't teach some people to believe in reality, they remain far below what they could have achieved in learning and success.

I hope you try to change your life son.

How the hell do you make a case for a third fight after he's already been demolished twice?

Has that even happened before?

Silva gets a crack at Weidman again, he'll become the champ.

Mark it down.

Silva is a punk. He doesn't deserve another title shot. When was the last time Diaz did anything other than run his mouth? I'm also sick of Rogaine (all coked up as usual) blathering on about how AS is the GOAT. Bullshit. GOAT's don't lose their last 2 fights. He needs to take a belated page from GSP and stop fighting while his legacy is somewhat intact.

GSP is the GOAT.

Honestly, the only one that I find more interesting than Andy/Weidman would be Rockhold/Weidman.
And wouldn't mind seeing Machida/Weidman again.

Weidman would crush both Jacare and Romero.

Which is why the matchmaking is wrong.
Should have done:
Machida vs Romero
Rockhold vs Jacare rematch

This is awesome and I cant wait for Anderson to get the title shot. I am glad they are doing it right away if and when he beats Diaz.

Anderson is coming for that belt and will take it away like a true champ.

Anderson wont take a fight against Weidman.

Ummmm Anderson told Dana and Fertitta bros that he wanted that fight and wanted the belt back. He has been saying this for quite some time now.

It's funny how weidman was the one disoriented n bleeding at the end of the round

That is very true. Weidman was going to get owned in that fight until the fluke leg break Anderson had. No biggie though as Anderson is getting his title shot no matter if the Weidman nuthuggers like it or not.

lies. no one believe this garbage. no he wont

What a waste. I want to see Weidman fight Jacare Rockhold and Romero.

Then I want to see him go up and beat Jon Jones ass.

Silva doesn't want another fight with Weidman, so unless offered a boatload of money he won't humiliate himself again.

Back