"Anderson Silva will get titleshot with win over diaz"

If I was Anderson Silva, I wouldn't even want to fight Weidman. That man is bad luck. A freaking curse. Literally like kryptonite.

If I was Anderson, I wouldn't even want to be on the same card or even perhaps in the same state for fear that my organs would spontaneously explode or a meteor would land on my head or something.

I'd almost forgotten how deluded the Silva cult was.

Remember Silva getting dropped then pounded by Chris from inside Silva's favourite position, the plumb clinch? The cult conveiniently ignore the fact that he was getting his ass kicked before the leg break.

But when he loses many Silva fans will fall back the predictable excuses.

He's no longer serious
He's too old
His injury affected him etc

yeah,if he was ever really good he should destroy everyone until the day he dies,everybody knows age and serious injuries arent serious factors in the life of an athlete...just predictabel excuses

I want to see Silva vs. Chris III... I am one of those who believe that first and second fight didn't show the winner is better... one of rare fights where I saw that I can't say the winner is better than loser... the circumstances were just unfortunate... and Weidman being better than Silva in both fights in the first rounds... it happened to Silva more than just once against other opponents.

I am not convinced at all by both ot their fights. How we say ''The third time is a charm''.

I agree in the sense that I don't feel the two silva/weidman fights definitively show who the better fighter was. I still feel anderson could have won the first fight if he didn't act like an idiot, and the second fight was flukey. Weidman did a great job checking that leg kick but I don't think anyone expected silvas leg to break.

But that doesn't really matter, we are where we are. We need to see silva fight diaz and then at least one middle weight before he fights weidman again. Even if Anderson were to look great in both fights I'd have my doubts he can beat weidman given how he's lost to the champ.

Ask yourselves the obvious.

WHY does Dana want Andy to get another shot, possibly against Chris?

Because a ton of people will watch, that's why.

Andy won't "die". He'll win or lose. Even if he gets seriously hurt, he'll recover.
(Just addressing that the GnP in R1 gets exaggerated by the haters)

A few of you have hyped up Jacare/Romero, but seriously, neither of them is champ material.

Only 3 guys are interesting to me to fight for tbe MW strap.
Andy, Machida, and Luke.
I'd be cool with Luke.

PS: having a guy post-TRT fight for the title in his very next fight is silly.

Remember Silva getting dropped then pounded by Chris from inside Silva's favourite position, the plumb clinch? The cult conveiniently ignore the fact that he was getting his ass kicked before the leg break.

Yea, I remember him taking one punch while tied up.
I remember Chael flooring him too.

Sometimes a guy gets punched.

In R1, nothing is favorable to Silva against a strong wrestler.

Just don't make up BS that it was some terrifying one sided ass whooping. It was an average 10-9 round.

Why not? In both fights weidman didn't prove to be better fighter.

Nuthuggers are the worst.

Yup, this is getting ridiculous. Weidman never wasn't in any danger in both fights, and owned Silva everywhere.

It's funny how weidman was the one disoriented n bleeding at the end of the round

Stupid, but the comforting kind of stupid I've come to expect from UFC matchmaking these days.

If Chris gets stopped through *any* means, even through a banana peel, will Silva fans say it was lucky?

They would say Silva used Jedi mind tricks with Weidman causing him to lose his footing on the banana, thus opening up a submission & proving Weidman wins were always a flukespiracy.

It would be cool to see the third fight, but not with a win over diaz, anyone else but diaz, romero, jacare, rockhold

It's funny how weidman was the one disoriented n bleeding at the end of the round

Ooh a bloody nose. He was so disoriented he kicked Silva in the body twice the next round before check-breaking his shin. He was winning at everything.

In all 4 rounds with Weidman you get the bloody nose as a consolation prize...or Anderson chinbutting his fists...

its a slap in the face to all the real contenders in the 185 division.

Anderson didnt win a fight in more then two years and a win over a natural WW who hasnt picked up a win in over 3 years should give him a titleshot?

Dana an CO are a bunch of clowns

Ooh a bloody nose. He was so disoriented he kicked Silva in the body twice the next round before check-breaking his shin. He was winning at everything.

In all 4 rounds with Weidman you get the bloody nose as a consolation prize...or Anderson chinbutting his fists...

Lol, yeah, it's actually so stupid it's funny.

A bloody nose = Weidman was losing.
A broken leg, while actually losing = fluke, needs a rematch

If Chris gets stopped through *any* means, even through a banana peel, will Silva fans say it was lucky?

Yeah we would and it was a lucky punch, Silva had never even been rocked badly prior to that punch landing, the stars aligned that night for the Chris, the universe smiled down upon him and granted him a small miracle.

I think Andy needs one more good win after Diaz. Like Jacare.

1qTlEOr.gif

This thread should be moved to the wastleand.... Nick's going to make Anderson consider retirement, when he dominates via another B.J. Penn-esk beatdown...
#WARDIAZ

[YT]-0-H2Sh_45k[/YT]

Back