"Anderson Silva will get titleshot with win over diaz"

Anyone who believes that the first two fights proved anything about the match-up is living in la la land.

Fluke one, and fluke two.

This doesn't mean that Wiedman is a tough match-up for Silva, but it does mean that nothing has been clearly decided, and a third match-up, penidng the Diaz fight, is necessary.

Well seeing the "prime" and age talk were a massive part of the discussion who'd win, it can only get worse for Silva. 2 years later and a massive injury on Silva's part I think calling Weidman the better between the two isn't a too big of a stretch.

Or maybe Silva will fight Belfort for titleshot.

Could you imagine that scenario happening lol, Belfort beats Weidman, wins the title, and Vitor's first defense is against Anderson Silva.

Please if there is a higher MMA power, let the above scenario come true :)

Weidman has still never convincingly beaten Anderson. Both wins were flukes. I think it's the right call.

Plus if Anderson gets the title back he is the GOAT. No need for any further arguments about Fedor etc.

But when he loses many Silva fans will fall back the predictable excuses.

He's no longer serious
He's too old
His injury affected him etc

This, The very thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. It's like a win/win for silva fan babies.

I want to see the chris fight other guys please.

What more do you need? He knocked him out, and shattered his leg. He took a guy who was god like, and broke him in every way possible.

I need a 3 or 4 or 5 round beatdown or TKO by Weidman over Silva, until then it remains 2 fluke wins.

Lets be honest, I could have KO'd Silva if he stuck his chin out in front of me , and his leg could have broke when he kicked me, and I'm nowhere near an MMA fighter so until he gets beaten by the Chris, its an asterisk MW champion

With Jones out Danas looking for his other cash cow hes probably begging Gsp to come back

Dana probably is hoping Anderson can win it back. He wants him to have the shot before Machida because he knows if Machida gets the belt, Machida/Andy wont fight. And I'm sure he prefers Anderson over Machida.

With Jones out Danas looking for his other cash cow hes probably begging Gsp to come back

If Dana wants to make a lot of money, Aldo vs Pettis,...that is the superfight to make, and both in their primes, I think the ppv numbers for a fight between those two will be huge.

Anyone who believes that the first two fights proved anything about the match-up is living in la la land.

Fluke one, and fluke two.

This doesn't mean that Wiedman is a tough match-up for Silva, but it does mean that nothing has been clearly decided, and a third match-up, penidng the Diaz fight, is necessary.

If it's the other way around, you would not refer the fights as fluke.

Fight one: Silva puts his hands down, slips & weave expecting left hook, straight right, left hook, right straight or hook. Weidman was smart enough & gave him a left hook, straight right, fake right, then left hook. BOOM, Silva got KTFO because he was moving his head left expecting a righty (the fake right threw him off).

Fight two: Weidman anticipated leg chops from Silva. He knows that's the only offensive bait Silva has. Practice makes perfect. CRACK! Silva's fibula snapped in half.

Your argument is invalid because you have no facts to back up your claim.

Weidman has still never convincingly beaten Anderson. Both wins were flukes. I think it's the right call.

Plus if Anderson gets the title back he is the GOAT. No need for any further arguments about Fedor etc.

he beat the crap out of his twice, gave him 2 concussions, and broke his leg.

that's convincing for everyone except silva nuthuggers

Yes... but we know how Silva acted the first fight... idiotic... we know it was a disgrace (no matter what was the reason)... the second one Weidman was better in the first round, but didn't affect Silva or damage him... Silva did break his leg, because of Weidman checking it... but we know... it happens.

I want to see a convincing fight, because for me, both of their fights weren't.

Actually acting like an idiot is a part of his game plan to try and lure his opponents in so he can counter them. He knew exactly what he was doing and it failed. Weidman will beat him again.

I don't want to see Vitor vs. Anderson II. :/

I need a 3 or 4 or 5 round beatdown or TKO by Weidman over Silva, until then it remains 2 fluke wins.

Lets be honest, I could have KO'd Silva if he stuck his chin out in front of me , and his leg could have broke when he kicked me, and I'm nowhere near an MMA fighter so until he gets beaten by the Chris, its an asterisk MW champion

:redface:

i guess half of silva's wins are flukes. they happened in the first round.

moron butthurt brazilian. go watch silva get destroyed by lightweights in pride back in his prime, maybe it will make you feel better.

This should be a co-main event fight to a light heavyweight or heavyweight title fight if it happens.

If it's the other way around, you would not refer the fights as fluke.

Fight one: Silva puts his hands down, slips & weave expecting left hook, straight right, left hook, right straight or hook. Weidman was smart enough & gave him a left hook, straight right, fake right, then left hook. BOOM, Silva got KTFO because he was moving his head left expecting a righty (the fake right threw him off).

Fight two: Weidman anticipated leg chops from Silva. He knows that's the only offensive bait Silva has. Practice makes perfect. CRACK! Silva's fibula snapped in half.

Your argument is invalid because you have no facts to back up your claim.

I agree, he checked the leg perfectly, it's unfortunate what happened to Silva, but Weidman drilled leg checks for the second fight probably a million times lol, he learned from the first fight,...Weidman's coach said it after the first fight that he took to many leg kicks, even though Anderson was clowning around lol.

I'm keen to see a third fight and I hope Silva beats Weidman, those first two fights sucked.

Ridiculous. Way to kill off any Goat claims. Weidman will destroy him again. Pathetic.

Back