"Anderson Silva will get titleshot with win over diaz"

I hope Weidman defeats him in a similar manner just to watch all of the crying and excuses one more time.

Let Anderson Silva go through Jacare or Lyoto first, maybe Rockhold too.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

My thoughts exactly.

I also didn't believe JDS is better than Cain after their first fight and I got similar response as now.

Yeah I didn't either, but Cain didn't get his ass whipped over the course of 4 rounds after two chances to beat Junior.

Anderson had two chances to prove he had anything for the champ, and he didn't.

They'll sell a million with Andy/Weidman 3.

Casuals don't care about Jacare or Romero.

Yes... but we know how Silva acted the first fight... idiotic... we know it was a disgrace (no matter what was the reason)... the second one Weidman was better in the first round, but didn't affect Silva or damage him... Silva did break his leg, because of Weidman checking it... but we know... it happens.

I want to see a convincing fight, because for me, both of their fights weren't.

What more do you need? He knocked him out, and shattered his leg. He took a guy who was god like, and broke him in every way possible.

I want to see Silva vs. Chris III... I am one of those who believe that first and second fight didn't show the winner is better... one of rare fights where I saw that I can't say the winner is better than loser... the circumstances were just unfortunate... and Weidman being better than Silva in both fights in the first rounds... it happened to Silva more than just once against other opponents.

I am not convinced at all by both ot their fights. How we say ''The third time is a charm''.

Despite the documented facts & a clear winner of the two fighters you say this, yet you have a hindu god as your avatar. The irony...

I think Andy needs one more good win after Diaz. Like Jacare.

I want to see it again to see the real Silva in full form vs Weidman.

Despite the documented facts & a clear winner of the two fighters you say this, yet you have a hindu god as your avatar. The irony...

Something you can never grasp, therefore it's irony.

Anderson is one of my favorite fighters, but I'd rather he lose than to watch him against The Chris again. Even before the leg break Anderson did not look good in there. It took me a while to jump on this train, but Chris is a different animal.

I'm ready for new contenders to step up. Chris vs Rockhold or Jacare or both need to happen before Anderson gets another shot.

The only good thing about this match is, after Silva gets KTFO for the third time; the "fluke theory" apologysts will finally shut up.

The only good thing about this match is, after Silva gets KTFO for the third time; the "fluke theory" apologysts will finally shut up.

Isn't that what Weidman fans would like?

Well, it sounds like you want to see a competitive fight, unfortunately Anderson is not capable of supplying that... as he has already proven.

A 3rd time will only be more humiliating. I'm not a Wiedman fanboy, nor an Anderson hater, but I watched both fights, and there was nothing competitive about either of them.

Lol at bitter weidman fans. Your guy smashed our guy twice yet you're the bitter ones

Yes... but we know how Silva acted the first fight... idiotic... we know it was a disgrace (no matter what was the reason)... the second one Weidman was better in the first round, but didn't affect Silva or damage him... Silva did break his leg, because of Weidman checking it... but we know... it happens.

I want to see a convincing fight, because for me, both of their fights weren't.

the bolded part is proof of your delusions.
You will always find an excuse. Always.

Weidman could batter Silva for 5 rounds but you will say Silva wasnt himself and too tentative. It will be how Silva gave too much respect

Weidman is Silva's boogeyman

Dana must want Anderson to die this time. What a joke, if Andy loses again, especially in brutal fashion again, I think he retires for real this time. Stupid fight to make, especially so soon.

Back