Anderson Silva vs Shogun Rua - Who has the better top 5 wins?

Overeem surely was in his prime at that point, come on man. Rua beat Reem in 05 and 07. Reem was coming off wins over Belfort and Igor prior to the first loss and then around the second loss Reem had wins over Belfort again and Sergei at HW. Chuck was in 09, he was passed it at that point. But Chuck was still a very good win. I would say beating Rogerio was better than Reem, but Chuck over Arona.

Yah, I'll take Sonnen over Sakurai. Chael had some solid wins surrounding the Anderson fight and was towards the top of the division. Sakurai win was really early 2000s. Mach had a ncie record but not really many worthy names on there.
Lmao at Chael

Why are people trying to take Sakuria off Anderson’s list ....if anyone goes its Forrest or Newton imo

Last edited:
Anderson
1. Hayato Sakurai
2. Dan Henderson
3. Forrest Griffin
4. Rich Franklin
5. Carlos Newton

Mauricio
1. Lyoto Machida
2. Quinton Jackson
3. Alistair Overeem
4. Chuck Liddell
5. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Some people shit on these threads ...I like them and keep them coming ...makes For good discussion

Lol fucking delusional, neither were throwing anything, Vitor took him down, chased and flustered Anderson, then Anderson threw a front kick and it finished.

Still the only decent striker Anderson ever fought in his prime.
Anderson wasn’t flustered and Hendo / Rich are definitely decent strikers

You’re wasting your time ,,, he’s one of the worst posters I’ve ever seen on here ...

I waste my time with you constantly. Never seen someone so sensitive who blindly defends their favourite fighter without disputing anything that’s said.

Worst thing is you do the exact same thing you accuse me of which makes you the worst of the worst

While Anderson was getting run over by Japcans, Shogun absolutely wrecked four of the best fighters of all time on his way to the 05 GP title.

That Shogun annihilates any version of Anderson.

I waste my time with you constantly. Never seen someone so sensitive who blindly defends their favourite fighter without disputing anything that’s said.

Worst thing is you do the exact same thing you accuse me of which makes you the worst of the worst
I have 50 favourite fighters ....you don’t do anything but cry about steroids ....you’re predictable and lame

I have 50 favourite fighters ....you don’t do anything but cry about steroids ....you’re predictable and lame
You have 50 fighters which Anderson is one of them. You do nothing but cry about me crying about steroids.

Listen to yourself

You said he can’t wrestle ....I pointed you towards evidence that he can ....should I dumb it down farther?
Using your stupid logic Bisping is a KO artist because he KO’d Rockhold

Shogun, no questions asked.

Who had a more successful career? Silva, no question asked.

Who is an utter disgrace and proven cheater? Not Shogun, but definitely Anderson Silva.

Using your stupid logic Bisping is a KO artist because he KO’d Rockhold
No ..,, but if you said Bisping doesn’t have the power to knock anyone out ...., I’d definitely bring up the Rockhold ko .... you said Anderson can’t wrestle and I gave an example of when he showed he could ....aren’t you getting tired of me outwitting you in every debate....guess not

Back